Honored Contributor

BRAVO news and notes for APRIL 2019

hello bravo fans......hope you all have a fantastic april!

can you believe we are into the 4th month already?

april4.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: BRAVO news and notes for APRIL 2019

coming to bravo in may:

BEST ROOM WINS 5/1

Interior designers face-off to create luxury looks for less for couples in desperate need of a room make-over.

THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF POTOMAC 5/5

TEXICANAS 5/7

This sisterhood of Mexican-Americans is bringing us their margaritas, mariachis, and larger than life Texas glamour... with a twist on their Mexican roots.

SOUTHERN CHARM 5/15

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

RHOOC

Vicki Gunvalson Sued By 82-Year-Old Woman For Alleged Fraud

Joan Lile is suing Gunvalson and her company, Coto Insurance & Financial Services.

She is suing for unspecified damages. Lile has accused Gunvalson, 57, of fraud, breach of fiduciary duty, negligence, intentional infliction of emotional distress and breach of contract, the report has stated.

The woman contends that she and her husband Robert purchased a policy of long-term care insurance and wanted a policy that if one spouse passed away, all future medical premiums for the surviving spouse would be covered on the policy.

Lile has alleged in the court docs that Gunvalson, “preying on the confidence and trust” of her and her husband, sold them a policy that she promised had an inclusion the special provision “Lifetime Waiver of All Premiums for a Surviving Spouse.”

“This SWOP benefit was of utmost importance to the Liles because Robert Lile was significantly older than Joan Lile and wanted, above all else, to know that his wife would be protected financially upon his passing,” the legal papers said.

Lile believes that Gunvalson fraudulently and willfully misrepresenting the policies to her for more than 20 years, “throughout which time [Lile] paid ever-increasing premiums yet was ultimately denied the specific benefit on which the purchase of the policy was predicated.”

The woman contends that after her husband Robert passed away in 2017 and she claims she tried to exercise the SWOP benefit, the insurance company denied her –and she continued to be charged policy premiums. Gunvalson has yet to respond to the claims.

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2019/04/preying-on-trust-vicki-gunvalson-sued-by-82-year-old-woma...

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 . Thanks for posting! I am looking forward to The Housewives of Potomac. I understand Ashley is pregnant. Should be interesting......I enjoyed this franchise last season, it was good, but not filled with constant arguing and fighting every week...

This must come on after Porsha's new show?

Trusted Contributor

Thank you Sunshine for the Bravo info.

Nice to hear that 'MJ is doing well. When will it be back??

Honored Contributor

@spud188 wrote:

Thank you Sunshine for the Bravo info.

Nice to hear that 'MJ is doing well. When will it be back??

@spud188 

you are welcome.

i dont have any information when shahs will be back, but i am hoping they are filming. i would guess that they want to feature MJ and her pregnancy.

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/rhocs-vicki-gunvalson-files-lawsuit-against-ex-brooks...

@colliemom4 , 

He probably doesn't have one penny to pay her back. I bet he doesn't even have a job.

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/rhocs-vicki-gunvalson-files-lawsuit-against-ex-brooks...

@colliemom4 , 

He probably doesn't have one penny to pay her back. I bet he doesn't even have a job.

@DREAMON  Yes. What a joke! I wouldn't even waste my time.

Respected Contributor

Brooks was creepy, even Vicki's daughter & son in law never liked him. Some of the wives felt the same way too. Who fakes cancer? Don't know too much about Vicki's new b/f he seems OK so far.