Honored Contributor

Re: BRAVO news and notes SEPTEMBER 2017

@aubnwa01 wrote:

@Daisy wrote:

Oh, wow.

http://nypost.com/2017/09/11/yolanda-hadid-made-her-own-poop-lab-to-treat-her-lyme-disease/

David Foster told her that "her sick card was up"?  Gosh, isn't he just a swell guy!  Sheesh!

well. it is a HE SAID/SHE SAID situation now.....

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

On an old housewives note, apparently Lisa Hochstein (sp?) from the now defunct Miami franchise took some heat on her Twitter prior to the hurricane.

She posted a photo of herself, her husband and child and dogs, in front of their private plane, and said they were leaving Miami evacuating due to the hurricane.  People took offense, including Joanna Krupa about the photo and the fact that they appeared to be bragging about being able to take a private plane out while so many others were stuck.

It was a back and forth with Joanna and others and Lisa said it wasn't just them on the plane, the plane was full.  So full in fact her son had to sit on her lap. 

Honored Contributor

RHONJ

looks like poor joe isnt getting a break, even in prison.....

Joe Giudice Lost Two Legal Battles In New Jersey Courtroom Today

A very interesting AP report today concerning Joe Giudice and his future release from prison. The big news is that ICE has already placed a detainer on him and they will be deporting him to Italy.

Lawyers for Joe were in court today arguing that Fort Dix is excluding him for the RDAP program which now pushes his release date out a year father to 3/14/19.  Their motion also claimed that the prison is preventing him from fighting his scheduled deportation. The prison does not allow inmates to appear before immigration judges. According to the court document, other federal prisons allow inmates to challenge their deportations. The earliest he will be able to challenge the order is after his release to ICE in 2019. This is a problem because it takes years to challenge the detainer and his attorneys want to go ahead and get started on that.

via tamara tattles

http://tamaratattles.com/2017/09/12/joe-giudice-lost-two-legal-battles-in-new-jersey-courtroom-today...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

RHONJ

looks like poor joe isnt getting a break, even in prison.....

Joe Giudice Lost Two Legal Battles In New Jersey Courtroom Today

A very interesting AP report today concerning Joe Giudice and his future release from prison. The big news is that ICE has already placed a detainer on him and they will be deporting him to Italy.

Lawyers for Joe were in court today arguing that Fort Dix is excluding him for the RDAP program which now pushes his release date out a year father to 3/14/19.  Their motion also claimed that the prison is preventing him from fighting his scheduled deportation. The prison does not allow inmates to appear before immigration judges. According to the court document, other federal prisons allow inmates to challenge their deportations. The earliest he will be able to challenge the order is after his release to ICE in 2019. This is a problem because it takes years to challenge the detainer and his attorneys want to go ahead and get started on that.

via tamara tattles

http://tamaratattles.com/2017/09/12/joe-giudice-lost-two-legal-battles-in-new-jersey-courtroom-today...

If he is deported...I wonder if Tre will follow Juicy or stay in US with kids. Any thoughts????

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON

i would be VERY surprised if she followed him there. my suggestion was, if she wanted to stay married to him, that she go there during the holidays, school breaks, and during the summer if she wants to spend time with him. she better hope that the RHONJ keeps getting renewed!

i wonder if he would eventually be allowed to apply to somewhere like canada (for legal alien status and eventually a path to canadian citizenship) after he went back to italy?

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@DREAMON

i would be VERY surprised if she followed him there. my suggestion was, if she wanted to stay married to him, that she go there during the holidays, school breaks, and during the summer if she wants to spend time with him. she better hope that the RHONJ keeps getting renewed!

i wonder if he would eventually be allowed to apply to somewhere like canada (for legal alien status and eventually a path to canadian citizenship) after he went back to italy?

ITA... I could see her spending time with Joe in Italy... pretending everything was wonderful.....but how could she and the kids afford the house and lifestyle they presently have? That is still a mystery to me ...unless she makes a heck of a lot more money than I think.

Honored Contributor

I think Tre stays here in the USA. 

Honored Contributor

southern charm

looks like those of you who dont care for landon are in for a treat.......she will NOT be back for the new season. T-RAVs newest girlfriend WILL be in for the season. at this time it doesnt seem like austin will return.

no word yet whether or not camerans baby will be featured.

http://www.allaboutthetea.com/2017/09/18/exclusive-southerncharm/

Honored Contributor

Last week they showed in coming events on Bravo's "Flipping Out" my daughter's friend Jackie Siegel talking with Jeff about decorating that huge house she's building.  

My other daughter said, "Mom, how can she be with that old man?"  I said, "My question is how was she able to hold on to him through 8 children"?  Ha!  For all intents and purposes they are happy together though.  Whatever works...right?

Anyway, when I've visited my daughter it was during holidays and I've never met Jackie, but my daughter says "What you see....is how she is".  She doesn't put on 'airs' and is rough around the edges but a very sweet and kind person who does a lot of charity work and never wants recognition for it.

Honored Contributor

@aubnwa01 wrote:

@Daisy wrote:

Oh, wow.

http://nypost.com/2017/09/11/yolanda-hadid-made-her-own-poop-lab-to-treat-her-lyme-disease/

David Foster told her that "her sick card was up"?  Gosh, isn't he just a swell guy!  Sheesh!

He is disgusting.  talented but disgusting person

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"