Respected Contributor

Re: BRAVO news and notes SEPTEMBER 2017

I hope Austin returns to Southern Charm.  I liked him.  I'm hoping the article's lack of mentioning him means they aren't clear if he will be back or not. 

I really didn't mind Landon, but I know I am in the minority. 

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Honored Contributor

@I like celery wrote:

I hope Austin returns to Southern Charm.  I liked him.  I'm hoping the article's lack of mentioning him means they aren't clear if he will be back or not. 

I really didn't mind Landon, but I know I am in the minority. 

@I like celery

i really didnt mind her either......and i actually liked her with T-RAV. we may be the only ones though because she usually takes a beating. Smiley Wink

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

RHOA and RHOBH

if you plan on watching THE FASHION POLICE: EMMY EDITION 2017.......nene leakes and erika girardi are both on the show on the E! channel.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

two southern charm couples are no more.....according to tamara tattles and other sources.

JD and his wife elizabeth have separated. his restaurant/bar also closed and was only open for about five months or so. gentry bar and room. supposedly they are looking for a new location.

craig and naomi have split up. i wonder if she will still be on the show this upcoming season?