Honored Contributor

BRAVO news and notes AUGUST 2020

i am a little late with the monthly bravo thread, but hope you are all having a wonderful and safe AUGUST 2020. May all of you be healthy and happy!

welcome august.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: BRAVO news and notes AUGUST 2020

RHOOC

WOW......vicki is selling her home! how could property taxes be that low?

we have seen many a party there......

https://www.redfin.com/CA/Coto-De-Caza/7-Shire-92679/home/5054738?fbclid=IwAR3xHqI0Sp4r_2YdTRMpCdp_i...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Not only are her property taxes cheap but the HO insurance.  I have a very simple townhome in the coastal area of NC and I pay almost what she is paying for her entire estate.  And she has 10 times the furniture and personal belongings I have!  And my HOA is a lot higher.

I wonder if she is down-sizing now that she is no longer a Bravo HW?  Or will she be back?  I wonder where she will move to?

As lovely as her home is, someone is going to want to make major changes to it.  The pool area looks like a lot of fun w/the slide and everything, but all those large rocks and such are kinda dated I think.  Sorta Flintstones like.  I do love the exterior and enjoyed looking at the pictures.  She's been very successful.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I read she moved to Mexico. Anyone know more about that? Doesn't she own a home there or was that a time share?

Honored Contributor

@jellyBEAN wrote:

Not only are her property taxes cheap but the HO insurance.  I have a very simple townhome in the coastal area of NC and I pay almost what she is paying for her entire estate.  And she has 10 times the furniture and personal belongings I have!  And my HOA is a lot higher.

I wonder if she is down-sizing now that she is no longer a Bravo HW?  Or will she be back?  I wonder where she will move to?

As lovely as her home is, someone is going to want to make major changes to it.  The pool area looks like a lot of fun w/the slide and everything, but all those large rocks and such are kinda dated I think.  Sorta Flintstones like.  I do love the exterior and enjoyed looking at the pictures.  She's been very successful.

@jellyBEAN  It is dated inside and out IMO but has potential. I love the exterior of the home itself.

Trusted Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I read she moved to Mexico. Anyone know more about that? Doesn't she own a home there or was that a time share?

Hey, I read the same thing about her move to Mexico.  I saw a picture of her in a condo maybe in Mexico a month or so ago. I was under the impression that she is already living in Mexico ?

But I'm not 100% sure is living in Mexico now.

I like her home okay...it's really a nice home.. it's way more than I'd ever need. But it'll be a nice home for someone !!

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Honored Contributor

i dont know how true this is, but this is the rumor going around.....shorter season for RHOOC. it does seem plausible.

so very glad that tamra and vicki are gone!

https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/117768133_1384045991784382_4387131775584617842_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_sid=ca434c&_nc_ohc=xKwLhRGKKiEAX9VfQGZ&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.xx&oh=d309093abec721e47c806b76f3e48421&oe=5F5E3EEE

Honored Contributor

I always loved Vicki's house, I thought even though it is a huge home, it was very homey feeling!

It is a little dated on the inside, but a very very nice property.....

I read on her facebook page where she wants to downsize, and maybe get a 2nd place near her daughter, and grandchildren for easier visits!

But that she would probably get a much smaller home still in California as well........

Honored Contributor

rhooc vicki home.jpg

Honored Contributor

Tamara and Leann Locken from Dallas were both on a podcast and Tamara also said that next season of OC is only 12 episodes and Leanna said Dallas is only 5.