Honored Contributor

Re: BRAVO news and notes AUGUST 2020

@jellyBEAN wrote:

Not only are her property taxes cheap but the HO insurance.  I have a very simple townhome in the coastal area of NC and I pay almost what she is paying for her entire estate.  And she has 10 times the furniture and personal belongings I have!  And my HOA is a lot higher.

I wonder if she is down-sizing now that she is no longer a Bravo HW?  Or will she be back?  I wonder where she will move to?

As lovely as her home is, someone is going to want to make major changes to it.  The pool area looks like a lot of fun w/the slide and everything, but all those large rocks and such are kinda dated I think.  Sorta Flintstones like.  I do love the exterior and enjoyed looking at the pictures.  She's been very successful.

@jellyBEAN , those figures they have listed are monthly.  If you look at what the total monthly payment would be, when you add all those figures, it adds up to that monthly payment of $15,000+. 

I think the outside of her house is gorgeous.  She just redid her kitchen because I remember her making a big deal about that on the show.  I don't personally care for a lot of her furniture and decor choices but I don't think there is much that I would call dated as far as the actual house goes.    

Honored Contributor

thanks @Lipstickdiva ......i totally misread those property taxes! i see that last year the property taxes were $15632.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

For a three million dollar home in Ca. The taxes are only fifteen thousand? I find those taxes low. Edited to add, I misread a post, the taxes are 40,000. Sorry.

Honored Contributor

I read that Kendra Wilkinson got her real estate licsense and Mauricio hired her to work at his firm. Remember Kendra? She was one of Hugh Heffner's girlfriends and later married  an athlete but is now divorced. She was on The Girls Next Door and I think she had a show or two. There is gossip that Kyle is worried about it. This may be old news but thought I'd post.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I read that Kendra Wilkinson got her real estate licsense and Mauricio hired her to work at his firm. Remember Kendra? She was one of Hugh Heffner's girlfriends and later married  an athlete but is now divorced. She was on The Girls Next Door and I think she had a show or two. There is gossip that Kyle is worried about it. This may be old news but thought I'd post.

@colliemom4 That is very interesting! I saw some of Kendra's 1st reality show-what a mess! She was very cute, but very very lazy. I hope she has grown up some, I am sure she has. She has two beautiful children. I think she was married to Hank Baskin a former NFL Player....I really thought their marriage would work too, they both seemed to really love each other. I think there was some talk of cheating though. Interesting that she is now working with Mauricio. Kyle probably worries because I do believe that Mauricio has a wandering eye for sure, I always remember hearing rumors of his cheating before..That should be interesting! Thanks for posting!

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

For a three million dollar home in Ca. The taxes are only fifteen thousand? I find those taxes low.

@proudlyfromNJ , the taxes would be almost $40,000 a year.  They are more than $3,300.00 a month.

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN @colliemom4 , I too read that about Kendra.  I forgot about that.  There are a lot of rumors going around that due to Mauricio's lawsuit, his business is in real trouble.  He has reportedly had to close some of his offices and he has lost a ton of agents, some of them his top producing agents.  In fact supposedly some of them went to Kyle's BIL's agency.   

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

For a three million dollar home in Ca. The taxes are only fifteen thousand? I find those taxes low.

@proudlyfromNJ , the taxes would be almost $40,000 a year.  They are more than $3,300.00 a month.

@Lipstickdiva  Oh, that sounds better. I thought I read someone posted 15,000. I'll have to go see where I saw that. 

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Lipstickdiva  Oh, that sounds better. I thought I read someone posted 15,000. I'll have to go see where I saw that. 

on the listing it says that property taxes are around 15000 a year, not 40000 a year. initially i saw a little over 3000 as a figure. if you scroll to the bottom of the listing it will show you a history of the property taxes. 15K seems about right to me (when comparing them to my own property taxes on a home that is much less than 3 million.)

i know my s/o owns a home in southern california that is worth about 350K roughly. he pays about $1700 a year in property taxes.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

on the listing it says that property taxes are around 15000 a year, not 40000 a year. initially i saw a little over 3000 as a figure. if you scroll to the bottom of the listing it will show you a history of the property taxes. 15K seems about right to me (when comparing them to my own property taxes on a home that is much less than 3 million.)

i know my s/o owns a home in southern california that is worth about 350K roughly. he pays about $1700 a year in property taxes.

@sunshine45  Our taxes here in NY include property taxes and then school taxes. Ours are over 11,000 a year and our house looks nothing like this house pictured.

I gave up trying to see what the Ca. House taxes are!LOL