Honored Contributor

Re: BRAVO TV news and notes for AUGUST 2022

@sunshine45 wrote:

MDL-LA news.....

MATT ALTMAN's wife was arrested for felony domestic assault. Smiley Surprised

'Million Dollar Listing' agent's wife arrested for domestic violence (pagesix.com)

@sunshine45  There is something about her that I don't like. It has nothing to do with the charges. I have a tough time buying she abused her husband so bad she was arrested because her dad died of covid. She has three young kids so I hope she can get some help. What about them? Sounds scary.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

MDL-LA news.....

'Million Dollar Listing' agent's wife arrested for domestic violence (pagesix.com)

@sunshine45  There is something about her that I don't like. It has nothing to do with the charges. I have a tough time buying she abused her husband so bad she was arrested because her dad died of covid. She has three young kids so I hope she can get some help. What about them? Sounds scary.

I don't remember seeing her on the show.

I think the Covid loss sound like an excuse for violent behavior.

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

MDL-LA news.....

I don't remember seeing her on the show.

I think the Covid loss sound like an excuse for violent behavior.

@DREAMON  I don't believe she was ever on the show but I've seen her on tv. She is or was into real estate among other things. I'm wondering how long this marriage will last.

Honored Contributor

the pictures online of his wife doesn't look like her at all

Are we talking about 'Heather Altman' ?

I never cared for her.

Respected Contributor

I heard about Tamra coming back but hadn't heard about Taylor. I watched Ultimate Girls' Trip and Taylor is very boring. She tried to have her one big moment by getting into it with Brandi. She just seems so forced and phony and it's hard to even look at her messed up face. 

The latest gossip I've seen is that Teresa gave Andy an ultimatum - either  Melissa goes or she does; and that 3 women are getting fired from Beverly Hills. I would love if that second one were true and one of them is Rinna. 

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

I never cared for her.

@SharkE  No. It's Altman's brother's wife.

Respected Contributor

Saw WWHL a few days ago with Kathy Hilton.  I think her and Shannon Bedore (sp?) have the same plastic surgeon.  They are looking very much alike.  I would love to see them sitting side by side.

Honored Contributor

@VanSleepy wrote:

I heard about Tamra coming back but hadn't heard about Taylor. I watched Ultimate Girls' Trip and Taylor is very boring. She tried to have her one big moment by getting into it with Brandi. She just seems so forced and phony and it's hard to even look at her messed up face. 

The latest gossip I've seen is that Teresa gave Andy an ultimatum - either  Melissa goes or she does; and that 3 women are getting fired from Beverly Hills. I would love if that second one were true and one of them is Rinna. 

@VanSleepy I would re-consider watching RHOBH if Rinna was gone, and she can take Erika with her.....

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

I never cared for her.

@SharkE  No. It's Altman's brother's wife.

Oh thank you for that. I couldn't see Heather letting loose of all she's got. LOL  The other one is prettier, though. LOL   Bet their parents aren't happy. 

Honored Contributor

RHOBH......more girardi news.....

prominent retired justice returns gifts from disgraced lawyer tom girardi, her ex boyfriend.

An attorney for Bigelow said that her romance with Girardi had concluded by then, and that she could find no record of having cashed that check or one for $10,000 from an account Girardi shared with his wife, Erika, star of “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.” But the inquiry apparently prompted Bigelow to turn over other gifts to the trustee overseeing the defunct law firm Girardi Keese.

Retired justice returns gifts from ex-boyfriend Tom Girardi - Los Angeles Times (latimes.com)

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein