Respected Contributor

BOOKS, TV,& MOVIES WHY?

[ Edited ]

BOOKS, TV, & MOVIES  WHY?

Geeez I gest was red flashed and did not even strat...

In all honesty if you look to the left each topic has their own forum except for Books, TV, &  Movies Please let each of us have our own forum.

Why make us the odd ball?

Kitchen

Electonics

Books

TV

Movies

Recipes

Home

Garden

See how easy this all fits in, if you do this we will all be happy

Respected Contributor

My hope is once they get a lot of the bigger issues with this new forum resolved that they'll start to fine tune it.  They already made subcategories under "my favorite brand", so subcategories are possible.

I'd like them to put the current category of Books, TV, Movies back to the way it was on the previous board with these subcategories:

Entertainment

~ Books

~ TV

~ Movies

I guess posting this in the Suggestion Box would maybe bring it to their attention.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Respected Contributor

Re: BOOKS, TV,& MOVIES WHY?

[ Edited ]

@lainey1 wrote:

My hope is once they get a lot of the bigger issues with this new forum resolved that they'll start to fine tune it.  They already made subcategories under "my favorite brand", so subcategories are possible.

I'd like them to put the current category of Books, TV, Movies back to the way it was on the previous board with these subcategories:

Entertainment

~ Books

~ TV

~ Movies

I guess posting this in the Suggestion Box would maybe bring it to their attention.

I did put a suggestion in Suggestion Box but only a few people added to my post.  Lainey, now that people are more familiar with the forums, maybe if you start a suggestion people will add to it.

Esteemed Contributor
I don't see any problem with putting books, TV, and movies in the same place, but if you're going to ask for sub forums, you may as well ask for a music one too.
Respected Contributor

images.jpg

So those who wanted individual forum for your topic do you still care or not?

Honored Contributor

It would be easier if there were sub forums but the answer is:  Not!

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Like somebody else already said - why not put this in their 'Suggestions' forum, where they will be more likely to actually see it?

I don't care either way.  It seemed like the tv forum was overrun with soap opera threads (like a zillion threads every week for the exact same show!) before anyway, so whether it's overrun with that or books or movie stuff - it's all the same to me.

Respected Contributor

Foxxi

It would be easier if there were sub forums but the answer is:  Not!

Why everyone else is set up that way.....

We are no different accept our names....

It has to make logical sense why it can not follow the same pattern as all the rest

Respected Contributor

It seemed like the tv forum was overrun with soap opera threads (like a zillion threads every week for the exact same show!) before anyway, so whether it's overrun with that or books or movie stuff - it's all the same to me.

Thank you for your input CButt but some show are daily and others are weekly and those reading books or doing movies get lumped in in other topics, also have to hunt for their topics...

As Annable said we could be missing some things becaues of all the confusion...

Where there is a will there is a way....

Honored Contributor

Lol, javala, I get your point.  It's a little more difficult to navigate, for sure.  But, IMO, it's not that big of a deal. None of these 3 forums has that much traffic right now. Now, Games in Community Chat.....that was a problem.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)