Honored Contributor

Re: 💎🍷 BOLD & BEAUTIFUL OCTOBER 2020 w/ SPOILERS 🍷💎

[ Edited ]

@Sooner wrote:

@stevieb Well, maybe the "new" Hopeless will turn out to be better than some of the others!  "Hope" springs eternal you know!  Woman Embarassed

@Sooner  Could well prove to have more personality than the real Hopeless... Certainly more than Zoey... Heaven only knows where this leads... Personally, I hate to see it because a character that nuts, assuming that's where they're headed, sooner or later, has to be written out and I really hate to see Thomas go... There are SO many others I'd rather see them turn into a raving lunatic and ship off to the asylum... And need I point out, there's already a dire, critical shortage of attractive, available, hunky men on this show... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb I agree that Thomas is a good actor and when given the change a pleasant change from so many who have so little charisma.  

I hope the Dos Vegas Vagrants are gone, but I fear not.  How about R2Z2 for the robot? 

I think they could have given us more with Bill telling Liam to shut up about Steffy.  I could have enjoyed that. I hope they don't make the Doc a bad guy after all but I am afraid that is where we are headed.  Just ONE decent male.  How about just ONE? Well, there's Bill but he's not around enough.

Honored Contributor

I NEVER expected to see that thing in the cardboard box. Did Thomas have it custom made? I'm kind of afraid to see what the writers have in store for him. Has he been institutionalized in the past?

Honored Contributor

Big woo... 100 episodes and at least 75 of them employed pretty much the same dialog... Yo Bill Bell, it's quality not quantity...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AuntG  As for the dummy, meaning the actual dummy, apparently it was used in some sort of promotion for Hope for the Future and was in storage at Forrester, where they should have left it...

I don't do social media, but I visited Matt Atkinson's (Thomas) FB page to see if there was anything posted about this lunacy... As it turned out, he'd posted a video and in it he said they had some off the wall stuff coming up... I guess this is it... Pure nonsense if you ask me... They must do no research when then embark on these story lines... Just as Steffi's 'drug addiction' was badly represented, this is not how auditory hallucinations work, assuming that's where they're going with the mannequin...

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I guess Thomas really whacked his head good the other day. I think if I  

remember clearly, that he dropped his phone that day and hit his head

hard on the desk. Probably sending him over the edge again or his usual,

crazy self.

Can you imagine how dumb he feels acting with that doll? Maybe he can

dress it in some old lingerie from when Brooke had her bedroom line.

safe_image.jpg

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@threecees  I missed him banging his head but do hope this wierdness is due to some sort of trauma that can be treated. Brooke throwing him over the cliff couldn't have helped either, I guess. Regardless, I'm just not interested in this idiocy being played out, nor am I interested in Steffi-Liam-Finn nor in Zoe-Zende... I'll tune back in when I see the musical chairs swing back to Eric and his witch of a wife.

Honored Contributor

Could this storyline with Thomas be making fun of the fact that mannequins are obviously being used as stand-ins for humans in kissing scenes?  Just a thought.

Honored Contributor

@deepwaterdotter  Yep, I guess they had them handy...

Honored Contributor

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Monday October 26:

Zende may be young and hip and in the know, but even he apparently can fall prey to the pitfalls of modern technology. Unfortunately for him, the tech fail he experiences will cause him to miss not an important meeting with other Forrester Creations staffers, but an opportunity to potentially score points with Zoe!

If you thought Quinn was simply going to sit back while nemesis Brooke rode off into the sunset with Ridge… well, you really don’t know the scheming brunette very well! While Wyatt has more than a passing familiarity with his mom’s manipulative nature, even he is stunned by her latest scheme. Will being put on blast by Wyatt convince Quinn to rethink her plan?

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Tuesday October 27:

Ever since Flo reappeared on the scene, she’s had no bigger supporter than Quinn. Heck, she’s been cheering on a Wyatt/Flo romance since they were in high school! But that doesn’t mean that Wyatt wants his mom living with him and Flo! Get ready for some laughs as Wyatt tries to prevent exactly that from happening!

After everything they’ve been through over the past few months, Ridge and Brooke could use a little bit of good news… and that’s exactly what they’re about to get!

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Wednesday October 28:

Before Steffy went to rehab, she experienced some of her darkest moments… and dad Ridge was right there by her side. It’s likely to be a long time before he’s able to erase from his memory the sight of his troubled daughter wielding a switchblade! But today, the pair shares a heartfelt father/daughter moment that should help both move on from the recent trauma.

Thomas has done a pretty good job of convincing everyone that he’s got his head screwed on straight. But things get pretty intense when he issues a warning to Finn about Liam, making us think maybe Thomas isn’t necessarily as well adjusted as he’d have folks believe!

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Thursday October 29:

In case you haven’t noticed, Hope is definitely #TeamSinn. So big a cheerleader has she become for the pairing that Steffy can’t help but wonder if perhaps there’s an ulterior motive involved.

Finn gets an up-close and personal look at the dynamic that exists between siblings Thomas and Steffy. Seeing as only yesterday he got to see Thomas’ more intense side, how will these experiences impact his growing relationship with Steffy?

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Friday October 30:

Hope has been carefully navigating her complicated relationship with Thomas for weeks. After all, the two of them are co-parenting Douglas and working for the same company. But is the struggle of balancing the intricacies of their situation become tough on her?

Quinn did a whole lotta damage — including to her own marriage — by scheming with Shauna. Being something of a softy, it’s easy to imagine Eric opening his heart and forgiving his estranged wife. But when she asks that he and his son do exactly that, Ridge makes it clear exactly how he feels. Will Ridge’s no-holds-barred approach influence his father?