Honored Contributor

Re: 💎🍷 BOLD & BEAUTIFUL OCTOBER 2020 w/ SPOILERS 🍷💎

@stevieb Didn't you LOVE to HATE Dr. John DIxon!  He was the best!  And Lisa?  OH My!  

Honored Contributor

I will be all in to watch if some of Liam's chickens come home to roost!  It's ABOUT time!  That might be almost as satisfying as seeing Quinn get hers at least for a while.

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@stevieb Didn't you LOVE to HATE Dr. John DIxon!  He was the best!  And Lisa?  OH My!  

@Sooner  Johnny Dixon... what an actor and my personal favorite was Lucinda Walsh... Now THAT soap was always some good writing and some solid acting...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sooner wrote:

I will be all in to watch if some of Liam's chickens come home to roost!  It's ABOUT time!  That might be almost as satisfying as seeing Quinn get hers at least for a while.

@Sooner I get what you're saying and yes, I want to see Liam get a long deserved kick in the azz, but it also means having to look at him and watching him emote for long periods of time and I'm just not sure it's worth it to have to do that...

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

@Sooner I get what you're saying and yes, I want to see Liam get a long deserved kick in the azz, but it also means having to look at him, watching him emote, for long periods of time and I'm just ot sure it's worth it to have to do that...

@stevieb Don't look!  I'll look and tell you all about it!  I want to see his face!  The "someone is criticizing ME?  But I am good and perfect like Hopeless!" look on his chubby little face!  

Maybe Bill would be there to chime in with a few "See dumb azz?  What have I been telling you?" lines!  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

@Sooner I get what you're saying and yes, I want to see Liam get a long deserved kick in the azz, but it also means having to look at him, watching him emote, for long periods of time and I'm just ot sure it's worth it to have to do that...

@stevieb Don't look!  I'll look and tell you all about it!  I want to see his face!  The "someone is criticizing ME?  But I am good and perfect like Hopeless!" look on his chubby little face!  

Maybe Bill would be there to chime in with a few "See dumb azz?  What have I been telling you?" lines!  

@Sooner  Thanks for the offer. I might take you up on it. On the other hand, it might be like that trainwreck: impossible not to look... Smiley LOL

Valued Contributor

I hope someone on here gets to see the show today will let the rest of us who didn't get to because of the stupid CBS special report, know what happens!!  I think Eric is going to forgive that witch Quinn AGAIN!! He is already starting to think about them in bed together! And of course we all know that will out win out!!😣

Esteemed Contributor

Guess the Quinn storyline is on hold. Lots of characters in todays

episode and Hope in a revealing dress. Only saw the first 10 minutes

or so until breaking news set in. Catch the rest later.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

CBS and their 'breaking news', which isn't breaking news at all, have become ridiculous. Appointment of a new justice will be news, you know, when it happens... Merely talking about it isn't breaking news... This instance of 'not so breaking news' managed to kill most of the half hour for me... Never so much as saw any of the characters involved in the Quinn-Eric-Brooke-Ridge conundrum... It was all Lame and Steffi, or Hope, Zoey, Zende (or whatever) and Thomas with his nose out of joint...

As for Eric thinking about Quinn in bed, let's get real here... Even with a lifetime supply of little blue pills... Eric, at 75, really should have sowed his wild oats and have higher ideals, like integrity, on his mind... Sheesh... 

Trusted Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

CBS and their 'breaking news', which isn't breaking news at all, have become ridiculous. Appointment of a new justice will be news, you know, when it happens... Merely talking about it isn't breaking news... This instance of 'not so breaking news' managed to kill most of the half hour for me... Never so much as saw any of the characters involved in the Quinn-Eric-Brooke-Ridge conundrum... It was all Lame and Steffi, or Hope, Zoey, Zende (or whatever) and Thomas with his nose out of joint...

As for Eric thinking about Quinn in bed, let's get real here... Even with a lifetime supply of little blue pills... Eric, at 75, really should have sowed his wild oats and have higher ideals, like integrity, on his mind... Sheesh... 

@stevieb  Eric at 75 with the little blue pills....Woman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOL