Honored Contributor

Re: 🎃🍂 BOLD & BEAUTIFUL OCTOBER 2019 w/SPOILERS 🍂🎃

[ Edited ]

@Sooner... Hope and Brooke have very quickly become completely unsympathetic characters. Their continued ranting and apparent lack of gratitude that the awful stolen baby situation has been resolved has become very tiresome. Their assumptions of entitlement and that they are the only ones who know what's best for Forrester and for Douglas are fully tedious and, yes, arrogant.

As tainted as Thomas might be, I'm also sick of the two of them trying to pin the same degree of culpability on him as is so richly deserved by the others... When it gets right down to it, he actually knew about the plot for a far shorter time than did the rest... Yes, he manipulated the situation to his advantage, but he wasn't a party to the actual crime...

I'm hopeful both Hope and Brooke get the comeuppance their sanctimonious rumps deserve. I am not now, have never been, nor will I ever be 'Team Ho', but if it takes them, together with Thomas, to however briefly rub those two Logan noses in it then so be it...

Oh, and for the record, they need to get Douglas away from Hope and Velma... Come on Steffi, step up... You wanted another kid anyway...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

They might as well add Bill and Katie to the list of people,

family who will want to "take Douglas in" and away from

Thomas.

After all Bill is uncle to Douglas's mother, the deceased

Caroline. We all know Katie isn't having any more kids.

No more health battles for her for a long time now for

crying out loud!

They can use the line that Douglas will have an older

brother in Will. Give Katie something to do now that

her battle for life is apparently over. 

Esteemed Contributor

Please don't start a "romance" between Zoey and Thomas. You

never know what they will do to keep her on this show. She is

unimportant.

Love his list on the wall and his comment about a revolution

going on in his family. So funny.

Here we go AGAIN AND AGAIN with Liam and Steffy for the 

500 millionth time. Such garbage.

The merry-go-round of Liam and his 2 loves.

They all need to get back to work and focus on fashion not

Romper Room forever.

Respected Contributor

The scene with Brooke and Hope talking about another marriage with Liam and Hope was sooo sweet.The two of them are oh so goody goody.YUK.

Respected Contributor

The others did not kill anyone to keep the secret Thomas did.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@threecees wrote:

Please don't start a "romance" between Zoey and Thomas. You

never know what they will do to keep her on this show. She is

unimportant.

Love his list on the wall and his comment about a revolution

going on in his family. So funny.

Here we go AGAIN AND AGAIN with Liam and Steffy for the 

500 millionth time. Such garbage.

The merry-go-round of Liam and his 2 loves.

They all need to get back to work and focus on fashion not

Romper Room forever.

I said so last week... Thomas with Zoey is a complete non-starter and enough to both make me heave and make my blood boil. Not only is she pointless but she and her Bette Davis eyes are unappealing on any level... He, bad boy or not, is a hunk and should be able to do a whole lot better... That said, every show on the air, soaps included, is apparently now feeling compelled to include mixed race couples and with Rick and Maya more or less permanently, it seems, back burnered, I guess they're feeling the pinch... Nothing against mixed race couples, but it's becoming a little trite...

As for Liam, same thing applies that I said earlier about Wyatt... Just hook them up with someone and be done with it... Both they and their romantic escapades have become totally tiresome...

Honored Contributor

@CLHS68 wrote:

The others did not kill anyone to keep the secret Thomas did.

Maybe, maybe not, but he's been cleared of any crime in connection with the one that went over the cliff... He might have exacerbated the sitaution by following her, but she was also trying to use her cell while driving Mulholland, which is just plain stupid... It's a challenge to navigate even when paying full attention... She should have known better... And yes, he shouldn't have been following her and should have called for help when she went over... No doubt about it, he's not a nice person, but he didn't have anything to do with the baby switch...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@stevieb   Well I'm all for a mixed race couple.  NO problem with that.  But why can't we have it with Carter or Justin?  I would love to see more of both of them.  Especially Justin!  

They are two potentially very interesting characters.  Zoe is NOT.  Have Flo Mama go after Justin!  He'd be smart enough to tell her to hit the road--unlike Scruffy.  Scruffy and Stupid--SS Forrester...

OH I'VE GOT IT!  Have Scruffy turn her down and then MamaHo goes after ERIC!  Then she and Quinn could vie for his attention!  Now that I'd gladly watch. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sooner wrote:

@stevieb   Well I'm all for a mixed race couple.  NO problem with that.  But why can't we have it with Carter or Justin?  I would love to see more of both of them.  Especially Justin!  

They are two potentially very interesting characters.  Zoe is NOT.  Have Flo Mama go after Justin!  He'd be smart enough to tell her to hit the road--unlike Scruffy.  Scruffy and Stupid--SS Forrester...

OH I'VE GOT IT!  Have Scruffy turn her down and then MamaHo goes after ERIC!  Then she and Quinn could vie for his attention!  Now that I'd gladly watch. 

@Sooner  Just for the sake of clarity and before someone wants to attribute unfavorable motives, (as so often happens on related threads), as noted, I have no issue with mixed race couples... The heart wants what it wants and that's as it should be. I do have a bit of heartburn when it gets to be mandated for the sake of being mandated... as part of every TV show, film, or commercial cast because it begins to seem really inauthentic... In this instance, if that's they way they roll with Thomas, my ire would be because as you note Zoey is not a worthwhile character and instead of trying to find ways to make her relevant they should just admit defeat and send her on her way... And yes, I'm all for seeing more of Carter... Is he even still on the show? Don't remember seeing him in some time... Less of a Justin fan... Can take him or leave him...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Maybe Carter can hook up with Sally when Wyatt gives her the heave ho. I like Carter a lot...smart and kind. Woman Happy