Trusted Contributor

Re: 🎃🍂 BOLD & BEAUTIFUL OCTOBER 2019 w/SPOILERS 🍂🎃

[ Edited ]

I thought yesterday's ending with showing the 4 women's eye's and the emotion in each one was done well!

I rewound and watched it a few time's.

As I said last week it was horrible of Ho Shauna to throw this whole kidney donation on her very young

daughter. Selfish.  I would have been terrified myself until at least it was explained to me by a professional.  I felt for her and liked that she wanted to remain anonymous much to her mother's dislike, ugh.  (think there was an eye roll from Shauna on that one LOL). 

Back to the eye's.  Flo:  staring at Katie

touched me and believe she was truly sincere in giving Katie life.

Brooke:  Her eye's told me at first she was in shock

but then it quickly turned to horror at what really just happened and those 2 are back for good hahaha!!

Katie:  Disbelief, shock and confusion knowing that an organ from Flo is stuck in her body now.

Shauna:  A sneery type glare mostly aimed at Brooke - well I'm here and not going anywhere so take that Brooke!

I wish Shauna was not in the room at all but guess they did that for the drama of it all to let them know mama Ho was going nowhere.  I thought it would have been better just wheeling in Flo alone and turning around the wheelchair for all to see her face.

What happened to Ridge?  Years ago when he was on other soaps I had a crush on him.  He was really

sexy and loved his voice.  Now he looks so scruffy and greasy haired most of the time.  

However @threecees  mentioned up a few posts he did look cleaner on Friday and looked so much better.  

Kidneygate came to such a fast conclusion which was great.  Next week looks to be interesting!

Respected Contributor

Well well how things change.I thought Shauna and Flo were bad.Brooke and Hope sure think the world revolves around them.They are nasty and just don"t care as they are the judges.Of course they want everyone to think they are all sweetness.UGH.

Esteemed Contributor

Can't wait to hear what Bill has to say when he comes in.

He is going to be floored when he hears what went down.

Somebody call Eric and tell him to add two more chairs to

the Thanksgiving table this year. You know that Katie will want

them there.

Maybe Brooke will stay home and eat a frozen turkey dinner

by herself that day!Woman Very Happy

Beth looked so big in Sally's arms. She needs to quit talking

about Flo to Wyatt. It is getting sickening.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think they're headed for a story line about Brooke hitting rock bottom and maybe starting to hit the bottle again... She's becoming untenable... I could even see a serious rift among the Logans, with Donna and Katie potentially siding with Flo against Brooke... RIdge overheard her diatribe against Shauna and it's only a matter of time before Filthy McNasty and Ho-Mama hook up, him having had enough of Brooke's obsession... She might hold onto Hopeless and Velma and perhaps Bill will support her, but it's entirely possibly she'll see herself isolated and alone...

Maybe it won't come to that but I was glad to see that Donna and Katie were at least gracious toward Flo... I mean, like her or not and regardless of her mother's reasons (because Shauna pulled the strings mostly for the wrong reasons) she did make a sacrifice and it's only reasonable for it to be acknowledged and appreciated by the Logan coven...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb , while I don't think Douglas should be with Thomas, why does Brooke think Lame and Hopeless should lay claim to him? Ridge or cray, cray Taylor would be first in line, I would think. And Forrester creations is NOT Brooke's business. She needs to be knocked off that high horse she's on! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@loveschocolate  Brooke needs a swift kick in the rear. She's truly become a pit viper and one who clearly thinks she issues commands, so if she says it, it MUST be so. Thomas is a scoundrel, but it really and truly is none of her business who cares for Douglas and it really shouldn't be Hope and Velma. That makes no sense at all. It seems like Steffi should be the one to step up. It also isn't up to her who works at Forrester. She needs a serious wake-up call and I have a feeling she's about to get one. I've been Team Brooke from Day 1 of this show, but there is absolutely nothing to like about her right now. She has the right to her strong feelings, which are justified to some extent, but as a grown-up, she needs to learn to control herself and, by now, she really should have learned the art of compromise. Halloween's coming and she really should consider going out as a witch.

Esteemed Contributor

Looks like Thomas is Shauna's new best friend in his payback

plan against Brooke.The conversation between Shauna and

Ridge was so high school.

Flo is slowly getting Wyatt back, one visit at a time. Guess he 

will let Sally have it because she told Flo that he and Sal are

engaged. Shouldn't he and Sally gone ring shopping by now?

Oh well, whether she gets a ring or not, he will still want Flo.

By the way, he thanked Flo for donating her kidney to his 

brother's mom. Wonder in all honesty if Flo knows that Wyatt

had a short relationship with Katie? Probably not. 

Honored Contributor

I have always thought Brooke was the poster child for arrogance--her and whiney Hopeless.  Good grief they present themselves as perfection and icons.  Not.

I think Katie and the feckless sisters who are softening on the kidnap caper will move away from the "give 'em hell" troops--Brooke and BILL.  See something in the works here?  B&B????

SO, who will Wyatt side with?  Dad?  Liam? HOFLO? Katie? 

I can't stand watching FloMamaHo.  The smirk and the shifty rolling eyes get me.  The whole thing is so uncomfortable and embarrassing I have not watched in days more than a zip through stopping a minute here and there.  Can't take it. 

Nothing I'd like to watch is going to happen.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

They really need to stop this nonsense of Shauna going on and on about how beautiful Ridge is. Come on people, this man is not beautiful and anyone with half way functional vision can see that. It just makes her look even more stupid and makes the writers look idiotic. There are other reasons she might be drawn to him so jump on one of them and leave his supposed 'beauty' outside by the curb where it belongs. It's simply not believable.

Honored Contributor

As for Wyatt, just pair him up with someone and move on. His incessant bouncing between bimbos has grown stale and is no longer the least bit interesting. Frankly, it isn't like he's much of a prize in the first place...