Honored Contributor

Re: 🎃🍂 BOLD & BEAUTIFUL OCTOBER 2019 w/SPOILERS 🍂🎃

[ Edited ]

@Sooner  Yes, and unless my memory fails, which is entirely possible, she either was or almost was Mrs. Thorne Forrester as well. What can one say, she gets around. A lot.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb 

Upcoming scene with Zoey, thought (hoped) she was gone, but no!

Something, rather someone to swoon over until next week.

FB_IMG_1570843465424.jpg

Honored Contributor

Thought Thomas was leaving that dive and moving in with Dad and Sis... 

Honored Contributor

@stevieb I can't even remember who all Brookie has been hitched to.  Nick?  Deacon?  Yes, I think Thorne as well.  Might be better off trying to think who of the males has avoided her. . . might be a shorter list.

Trusted Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Ketra wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

Well, Katie asked to meet her donor...Woman Surprised

I wonder how those Logans will handle the news...I'm really, really tired of Brooke and her ongoing harping about Thomas, Shauna and Flo...and her mandate that Douglas stay with Liam and Hope. Ridge should give Brooke her walking papers! By the way, Ridge looked better today...more clean-shaven...guys should realize that facial hair not only makes them look scruffy, it makes them look older...

@EdithEllenLily Yes, Brooke is a woman of such high moral standards and values. Lol! The fact that she can’t forgive anyone else after what she’s done is laughable. 

Excuse me @Ketra  but you seem to have forgotten... She is Mrs. Ridge. Forrester.  The same standards simply don't apply to her... Please make a note and keep that in mind in the future... Thank you...

@stevieb Uh yes, sorry. I don’t know how I could have forgotten that. Thanks for the reminder. 😁 

Trusted Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Mehhhhhh... I thought there were ways they could've ramped up the drama for the big reveal.. I don't know, for me it sort of fell flat... And yea, it all happened so fast... Undoubtedly Shauna will now be waiting for Brooke et. al. to eat their words... And in the midst of all that drama, there was Hopeless going on about Ridge and Shauna... Really, it's all about her... 

@stevieb Yes, Hope seemed less concerned about Katie and more angry with Shauna and Flo.  I too am tired of the little princess act. Thomas’s war on the Logan women could be interesting. 😁 

Trusted Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

I wonder how those Logans will handle the news...I'm really, really tired of Brooke and her ongoing harping about Thomas, Shauna and Flo...and her mandate that Douglas stay with Liam and Hope. Ridge should give Brooke her walking papers! By the way, Ridge looked better today...more clean-shaven...guys should realize that facial hair not only makes them look scruffy, it makes them look older...

Edie Sweetie @EdithEllenLily... Even on his best day, Ridge is still funk-nasty. It's simply that there are degrees of funk-nasty... I do agree on the facial hair... Rare is a guy who wears stubble well. Unfortunately, these days, they all THINK they do... Unfortunately, they don't... And agree, it is an age-gauge when the stubble or beard is grey or even salt and pepper... To me, not a good look...

Smiley Surprised

@stevieb I think the term coyote ugly applys to him.😂

Honored Contributor

Now that's one character I really miss. Nick Marone! Wish he would come back. 

Honored Contributor

@Ketra wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

Edie Sweetie @EdithEllenLily... Even on his best day, Ridge is still funk-nasty. It's simply that there are degrees of funk-nasty... I do agree on the facial hair... Rare is a guy who wears stubble well. Unfortunately, these days, they all THINK they do... Unfortunately, they don't... And agree, it is an age-gauge when the stubble or beard is grey or even salt and pepper... To me, not a good look...

Smiley Surprised

@stevieb I think the term coyote ugly applys to him.😂

@Ketra  Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

@Ketra wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

Mehhhhhh... I thought there were ways they could've ramped up the drama for the big reveal.. I don't know, for me it sort of fell flat... And yea, it all happened so fast... Undoubtedly Shauna will now be waiting for Brooke et. al. to eat their words... And in the midst of all that drama, there was Hopeless going on about Ridge and Shauna... Really, it's all about her... 

@stevieb Yes, Hope seemed less concerned about Katie and more angry with Shauna and Flo.  I too am tired of the little princess act. Thomas’s war on the Logan women could be interesting. 😁 

@Ketra  Seriously. All right, she was dragged through hades but she's got the baby back, she's got her twerp of a husband back, she's got her pristine life back... No one begrudges her or her ditz of a mother having hard feelings, but really, let some of it go because now they're just both looking like ungrateful bit-ches...