Trusted Contributor

Re: 🎃🍂 BOLD & BEAUTIFUL OCTOBER 2019 w/SPOILERS 🍂🎃

I’m not a Hopeless fan, but hasn’t Velma been sleeping with Hopeless, and acting like he’s madly in love with her and glad their back together? One conversation with Steffy and now Velma’s leaving Hopeless? Both Wyatt and Velma have serious problems with commitment. I can’t understand why anyone would want Velma, he’s a spineless wimp. It should be interesting next week when Brooke and Hopeless get kicked to the curb. Maybe she’ll move out of that dark cabin and back in with Mom.

Honored Contributor

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for Monday October 21:

Steffy gets the upper hand in her argument with Hope.

Zoe learns from Thomas how she fits into his big plans for the future.

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for Tuesday October 22:

Hope wants Liam to agree to give Douglas a proper home with them and Beth.

Upon learning what Brooke and Hope are up to, Thomas heads immediately to Brooke’s house.

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for Wednesday October 23:

Hope explains to Thomas why she should raise Douglas.

Working to get Steffy to forgive her brother, Ridge promises Douglas will stay with Thomas.

Big Brother’s Jessica Milagros joins Bold and Beautiful in a guest role.

Casting news! Todd McKee will reprise his role of Jake Maclaine in November.

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for Thursday October 24:

Wyatt learns that Quinn asked Bill to meddle in his engagement to Sally.

Ridge is stunned to hear that it was Brooke’s plan to coerce Thomas into giving up his son.

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for Friday October 25:

Ridge squares off with Brooke, Hope and Liam over Douglas.

Thomas and Douglas share an emotional moment as Thomas vows to be the father the boy deserves.

Also coming up on Bold and Beautiful this week:

Hope wants to ensure Steffy knows Liam’s future is with her.

Thomas asks Zoe to move in and she learns she is his new muse for his designs.

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for the week of October 28:

Thomas, Ridge and Douglas move into Eric’s mansion.

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for Thursday October 31:

Eric and Quinnhost a Halloween party at which Shauna takes the opportunity to reminisce with Ridge about their kiss. Also, Hope attends the party, despite Liam and Brooke’s opposition, and tries to get Thomas to sign paperwork giving her joint custody of Douglas.

Liam takes Beth to spend Halloween night with Steffy and Kelly.

Honored Contributor

@Ketra wrote:

I’m not a Hopeless fan, but hasn’t Velma been sleeping with Hopeless, and acting like he’s madly in love with her and glad their back together? One conversation with Steffy and now Velma’s leaving Hopeless? Both Wyatt and Velma have serious problems with commitment. I can’t understand why anyone would want Velma, he’s a spineless wimp. It should be interesting next week when Brooke and Hopeless get kicked to the curb. Maybe she’ll move out of that dark cabin and back in with Mom.

I want Steffy to knock Hopeless off that high horse she's on. Her AND Brooke! @Ketra 

Trusted Contributor

@Pink123 wrote:

When I posted last night I had not seen yesterday's

episode yet so I was behind.

Well Buckingham did get sentenced and is behind bars.  A first for B&B!

Zoe and Thomas?  I hope not.  It's so funny the apartment building they are living in.  Did you hear the screaming kids in the hallways? Haha.

The best was when the camera went to Thomas's

poster board where he made a list of who is "IN" and who will be "OUT" at Forrester.  Oh yes, the little devil has a plan.  Did anyone notice Shauna's

name is in the "IN" list? 

Last but not least there goes the flake Liam again

over to Steffy's acting like a love sick puppy.

What a messed up dude. Don't know why anyone would want him.  And the funniest was

Brooke is talking to Hope about wedding plans again -

sheesh!! Hey Hope - Enjoy this time with him while you have it LOL.

Next Thomas will have little figures like the army soldiers and tanks they used to have to plan strategy in WWII and prior. These figures will be Twerp Liam, Hopeless, Brooke et al, as he considers different plans of attack.  

Trusted Contributor

@Ketra wrote:

With as strong a person that Bill is, and as wimpy as Liam is, I would think Bill would be questioning if he really is Liam's father! 

Honored Contributor

All right, so which is it going to be... And if it's the first, I have two comments: Fast work and gag me with a freaking spoon... Make that three comments: His muse? What's he working on, a line of anti-fashion...

"Thomas asks Zoe to move in and she learns she is his new muse for his designs."

"Thomas, Ridge and Douglas move into Eric’s mansion."

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Velma really does take the cake... Honestly, what would any woman want with him in the first place... Steffi, for sure, can do better... Hope, maybe - maybe not... 

Hope Thomas wipes the floor with Hope and Brooke... Rotten to the core as he is, they're just such twits... Brooke thinks she can dictate terms and she's in for a big wake up call when she finds she can't...  Looks like both of those Logan girls stand to lose those fabulous stud muffins... Hey, it's a win-win... The boys get rid of the she-nags and the girls get rid of the man-duds...

Trusted Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

They really need to stop this nonsense of Shauna going on and on about how beautiful Ridge is. Come on people, this man is not beautiful and anyone with half way functional vision can see that. It just makes her look even more stupid and makes the writers look idiotic. There are other reasons she might be drawn to him so jump on one of them and leave his supposed 'beauty' outside by the curb where it belongs. It's simply not believable.

You're right, Ridge has other reasons Shauna might be attracted to Ridge: money and power.

It is always tiring whenever they talk and talk and talk about someone being beautiful but, at least sometimes they are but, Grody Ridge - Yecch!  Does ShaunaHo have macular degeneration or maybe she is just delusional and remembers when Ridge was young and attractive?  

Honored Contributor

@trenet wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

They really need to stop this nonsense of Shauna going on and on about how beautiful Ridge is. Come on people, this man is not beautiful and anyone with half way functional vision can see that. It just makes her look even more stupid and makes the writers look idiotic. There are other reasons she might be drawn to him so jump on one of them and leave his supposed 'beauty' outside by the curb where it belongs. It's simply not believable.

You're right, Ridge has other reasons Shauna might be attracted to Ridge: money and power.

It is always tiring whenever they talk and talk and talk about someone being beautiful but, at least sometimes they are but, Grody Ridge - Yecch!  Does ShaunaHo have macular degeneration or maybe she is just delusional and remembers when Ridge was young and attractive?  

Nope, just Botox, lots and lots of Botox.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hope made an absolute azz of herself today... I was almost embarrassed for her... Almost... Like mother, like daughter... I'll tell you, those two sure know how to make assumptions about their own worth...