Trusted Contributor

Re: ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘— BOLD & BEAUTIFUL NOVEMBER 2019 w/SPOILERS ๐Ÿ‘—๐Ÿ‘ 

I'm going to make a guess that it's Thorne that gets killed off...really wish that'd it be fake Hope, and old Hope would come back.

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Truth be told, I'm just really growing tired of this one trick pony show. For months it was all about Hope's 'lost' baby and now, for weeks, it's been all about custody of Douglas and the fall out from that. There was the brief matter of Katie's illness, but overall, it seems we're right back to having a single story line and frankly, it's boring. I'm about an inch away from giving up on both this and Y&R. I thought this one was making a come-back but I guess not and neither of these shows are remotely what they used to be. As for who goes bye-bye, if we were to vote, I'd vote for Hope. I can't stand her. She's completely annoying.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@loveschocolate wrote:

https://soaps.sheknows.com/the-bold-and-the-beautiful/news/552676/bb-spoiler-video-thomas-demands-so...

I hope not, for a variety of reasons, but looking at this spoiler makes me wonder if indeed it might not be Thomas that bites the bullet... Personally, I think it would be a huge mistake to send him packing, again for a variety of reasons, but I suppose it is possible he's done as much damage as he can do... Brooke and Ridge are already separated and Ridge is already involved in a dalliance with the utterly disgusting Shauna... It would seem Steffi and Liam might well be back en route to 'bonding' and were Thomas to depart, it seems like Ridge would not agree to give Hope custody of Douglas nor would he reconcile with Brooke, as Hope and Brooke would be blamed for his son's demise... I was hoping they'd redeem Thomas, at least to some extent, and broaden the scope of his character beyond being the semi-demented bad boy, but I guess not... As for Hope, whatever situation she finds herself in will be pretty much of her own creation because she shouldn't have been playing mind games with Thomas in the first place.

Trusted Contributor

After reading the spoilers for November again I just don't see any major character getting killed off.

Friday's episode was so strange with Thomas and Hope at the end.   Notice anytime Thomas comes on there is that scary background music on?? LOL.

Both Thomas and Hope need to be put into an institution

for rehabilitation.  Their both sick with obsession.

He for her and she for Douglas.  

Like the shows or not let's enjoy daytime while we have it.  With what's going on in Washington daytime TV could be gone very soon for quite a while.

They would never do this at night time or on weekends when sports and football are on.  God forbid!

Trusted Contributor

I told my Dh last that it might as well be Bill getting offed..  after he's gone shows over for me.. B&B really hasn't been worth two cents since Bill and Steffy almost hooked and she was finally going to leave limp liam in the rear view !!

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Esteemed Contributor

A lot of speculation pointing toward Flo leaving, not sure if you can believe

it. Only thing is maybe her new movie career is taking off, who knows.

We will just have to wait and see. It is November sweeps so the show

should be good.

Would not miss Zoey or Sally if either of them would leave. 

When they first brought Sally on with her Grandma and sister, she was

front and center pretty much every day, then she left and returned but

is only good for kissing Wyatt and is useless with business.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@threecees wrote:

A lot of speculation pointing toward Flo leaving, not sure if you can believe

it. Only thing is maybe her new movie career is taking off, who knows.

We will just have to wait and see. It is November sweeps so the show

should be good.

Would not miss Zoey or Sally if either of them would leave. 

When they first brought Sally on with her Grandma and sister, she was

front and center pretty much every day, then she left and returned but

is only good for kissing Wyatt and is useless with business.

Wouldn't miss Zoey at all but having just killed off Emma, don't think they'll follow with Zoey, no matter how irrelevant the character might be... I'd like to see them use Sally. I think she's capable of much more than we ever see. It won't happen, but if they're going to deep six one of the younger women and it really is a 'main' character, I'd still vote for Hopeless. Then Brooke could really go into a tailspin. Wouldn't break my heart if it was Flo or Shauna, but we pretty much know it isn't Mama, who I'd like to see gone. If they want someone to dally with Ridge, they'd get a lot more mileage out of Quinn.

And speaking of dalliances, agree with @deja vu, the Steffi and Bill pairing had a fair amount of potential... 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Bill Spencer is the best on the whole show and brings it to life IMO.  Why he doesn't get more storyline is beyond me.  And I too agree with @deja vu  Bill and Steffy were so good together.  I'm still hoping that

Kelly is really Bill's - remember the one night stand

they had?

I know it's a stretch but what about Eric?  He hasn't

had any storyline since marrying Quinn.  Quinn told Ridge she loved him before settling in with Eric.

If that happened can you imagine bestie Shauna and her going at it for Ridge?  Quinn is another talent

under utilized?  (he cracked me up in his halloween

get up - Julius Caesar? haha.

Whomever dies it will be Thomas related I read somewhere.

Esteemed Contributor

Funny Monday Big Joke for the day, Steffy is considering dating again.

We all know who she will end up with again. 

Laughing at the dramatic Thomas music too and also when he said

to Hope he won't bite unless she wants him to.

O.K. lets get out of the Halloween costumes for tomorrows show.