Trusted Contributor

Re: 👠👗 BOLD & BEAUTIFUL NOVEMBER 2019 w/SPOILERS 👗👠

[ Edited ]

After watching yesterday's episode I don't think

Thomas will be gone that long but on what basis?

I too think like @threecees  that it was Thomas

in the hazmat suit and I think the acid vat had been cleaned out already.

When they had the Halloween party Thomas was on to Hope and her plans for Douglas which didn't include him.  He had time to plan this.  The whole dinner thing with the three of them in the office location was strange right?  Why the office?

I think he is going to "gaslight" her and make her certifiably insane.  Won't be hard as she's spooked already - numbnutz.  But that won't give him quality airtime if you know what I mean.  He might bring out his ghost toys. lol.

Bold & Beautiful has been known to not keep crazy characters around all that long.  Remember Sheila Carter? Sheila stuck around but that was a long time ago.  Deacon comes and goes. Quinn was nuts and on air for quite a while too but they rehabilitated her when she married Eric and it's lasted almost two years now. 

I had hopes they would straighten out Thomas the way they always do with Bill Spencer.  Bill border's evil at times but they always bring it back down to earth and make him the hero.  Can't we have two edgy dudes at one time?  I wish.

Trusted Contributor

Looks like scheduled interruptions for next week

will be November 19, 20, 21.  Choppy now, rough seas ahead.

Honored Contributor

@stevieb Thomas as king?  Now who would be Queen if that came true?  Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@stevieb Thomas as king?  Now who would be Queen if that came true?  Woman Very Happy

Not me @Sooner... Don't want the royal hassles... I'd prefer, as in days of old, to be the king's mistress... Hey, you still get a great palace to live in, nice clothes, fabulous jewels, the king's, um, affections... and no birthing of an heir necessary...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Time for Hope to pack up her jailhouse-orange, long, lacy schmattas for her stay in the slammer? 

Esteemed Contributor

Its o.k. for Scruffy and Steffy to just walk in with the overwhelming 

odor of the acid to see whats happening down there. They wouldn't

need masks or protective wear? Then go home and play with the baby,

so dumb.

Also, wouldn't Thomas's car be parked still outside? Tell me, how

did that disappear? Guess I put too much thought into this but

maybe the car dissolved too.Smiley Very Happy

Boring today, we need evidence that Thomas is still alive, hopefully

soon.

Trusted Contributor

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

Time for Hope to pack up her jailhouse-orange, long, lacy schmattas for her stay in the slammer? 

@deepwaterdotter  LOL! Wouldn’t that be great! 😄

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

Not me @Sooner... Don't want the royal hassles... I'd prefer, as in days of old, to be the king's mistress... Hey, you still get a great palace to live in, nice clothes, fabulous jewels, the king's, um, affections... and no birthing of an heir necessary...

I guess what I'm saying is yes, I'd gladly be King Thomas' ho...

Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

I guess what I'm saying is yes, I'd gladly be King Thomas' ho...

Smiley Very Happy

@stevieb , remember when he was on Y&R? He wasn't that beefed up back then. Cute though. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Ketra wrote:

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

@deepwaterdotter  LOL! Wouldn’t that be great! 😄

Oh yea, if she killed my boy I want that bit, er, witch... to do hard time... HARD TIME... I might even have to seek a job as a matron just so I can stick it to her every chance I get...