Honored Contributor

Re: 👠👗 BOLD & BEAUTIFUL NOVEMBER 2019 w/SPOILERS 👗👠

This post has been removed by QVC because it is political.

Must've been a slow night...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

If Thomas 'disappears' pretty clearly Ridge and Brooke are toast and you can see a war erupting with Steffi and Ridge against the Logans... It's been heading in that direction for a while, but this will be an all out battle royal and you can believe Douglas will be right in the middle of it... Personally, cute as he is, I'm hoping not to see a whole lot of Douglas... As far as I'm concerned and especially where soaps are concerned a little bit of the kiddie factor goes a long way and this show has really pushed the envelope for the past year... Wonder if Taylor will resurface...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pink123 wrote:

@loveschocolate wrote:

@Pink123 @stevieb , this kinda ticks me off. We have how many 24 hour news channels for that stuff? 😡

@loveschocolate  Me too.  Don't most people work during the day?  At least they could air the soaps after hours so we could DVR them. That would be nice like 1:30-3:00 AM.  They have done this before.

Like I said before.  Weekends or sports and football events are excluded and always will be.  And that goes for any major weather events. Lucky them.   

So true all around... I could (and did) say more, but don't want to precipitate pearl clutching in Q-land...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pink123 wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

The question that begs an answer is that if Thomas does disappear is he gone for good or will he reappear... If he does reappear when... and will it be yet another actor, explained by the need for plastic surgery after the explosion... Any scenario but a return of THIS Thomas has me moving over to Port Charles, a show I never have found interesting... 

They will never find another Thomas like him.

Then again Thomas has been on and off that show for years.  It's their big  loss and a bad move if that is to be so.  Maybe the writers do need a time out.

@Pink123  Agree. He has been so very good in this role they'd be stupid to cut him loose. Assuming they do, I think about doofus Liam and have to wonder who's making these ridiculous choices.

Honored Contributor

Maybe the kid is with Charlie, Charlie will be in tthe accident and Charlie will die and save the kid.  

I don't think I could watch Hopeless with Douglas.  I'm just sick of her. 

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

Maybe the kid is with Charlie, Charlie will be in tthe accident and Charlie will die and save the kid.  

I don't think I could watch Hopeless with Douglas.  I'm just sick of her. 

@Sooner  Well batten down the hatches or plan to move on, (as I pretty much am, for a while anyway), because all the spoilers have Hope taking custody of Douglas and Ridge going ballistic...  I am so sick of that woman I don't know if I'll be able to watch on any kind of a regular basis as long as she's completely front and center... If they'd just put her on the back burner for a while even, it might be palatable... 

Honored Contributor

@Pink123 wrote:

@loveschocolate wrote:

@Pink123 @stevieb , this kinda ticks me off. We have how many 24 hour news channels for that stuff? 😡

@loveschocolate  Me too.  Don't most people work during the day?  At least they could air the soaps after hours so we could DVR them. That would be nice like 1:30-3:00 AM.  They have done this before.

Like I said before.  Weekends or sports and football events are excluded and always will be.  And that goes for any major weather events. Lucky them.   

@Pink123  Well here in OKLAHOMA weather gets a pass when it is severe.  Too many times it could produce tornadoes and that you really need to know about!  I'll give weather a pass.

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@stevieb I can't even imagine how you managed that.  Even YOU! LOL!!!

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@stevieb I can't even imagine how you managed that.  Even YOU! LOL!!!

@Sooner  Well, it doesn't take much here in Stepford... Some of us were talking about the fact that the 'procedings' will be on the 24 hour news stations and is there really any reason to interrupt regular programming... I took the ball and ran about half a block with it, but you know how sensitive they are around here... Like I said though, for them to glean anything so minor and on a soap opera thread yet, it must have been a really, really slow night...

Respected Contributor

HERE WE GO AGAIN 😱: The Bold and the Beautiful (B&B) spoilers update for Friday, November 8, reveals Hope Logan (Annika Noelle) will await Thomas Forrester’s (Matthew Atkinson) signature. He’s decided to sign the adoption papers and grant Hope joint custody of Douglas Forrester (Henry Joseph Samiri), but Hope will grow concerned by his delay. As Thomas hesitates, Hope may have to do a little more convincing. However, Hope will get her wish soon enough. The adoption papers will ultimately be signed, but what happens next will throw Hope for a loop. The Bold and the Beautiful spoilers say Thomas’ dark tendencies will be on display. He’ll creep Hope out and leave her anxious to make a break for it. Thomas is bound to feel duped and betrayed by Hope’s latest move. He’ll feel like she’s cheating him out of his own benefits, but he probably won’t give up on winning her over. B&B spoilers say Thomas will chase after Hope, who’ll be frantically searching for Douglas. As Hope climbs up some stairs, she’ll turn toward Thomas and express confusion over how he turned into this monster. The Bold and the Beautiful spoilers say Hope won’t understand how Thomas could be so cruel to Douglas. She’ll still want to know where the boy is, but Thomas will want to focus on them in this moment. They’ll have a serious showdown that isn’t going to end well for Thomas. One character will face a deadly outcome in Friday’s episode. Hope and Douglas are perfectly fine next week according to B&B spoilers. That leaves Thomas to meet a gruesome end, but things may not be as they seem. By the time Monday rolls around, Hope will fear the worst when she can’t find Thomas anywhere. It sounds like Thomas will fall, leaving Hope to assume he landed in that hydrochloric acid vat. Hope will likely believe Thomas is dead – and that lines up with the major character death that’s been teased for a while now. Of course, a presumed death can be undone, and there’s a good chance that’s what B&B will do eventually. For now though, Hope will be a panicked mess! Over with Ridge Forrester (Thorsten Kaye), he’ll get into another fierce argument with Brooke Forrester (Katherine Kelly Lang). They’ll go to war over Hope’s push for legal guardianship and what she’s willing to do to make it happen.