Reply
Honored Contributor
Posts: 50,806
Registered: β€Ž03-10-2010

Re: πŸ‘ πŸ‘— BOLD & BEAUTIFUL NOVEMBER 2019 w/SPOILERS πŸ‘—πŸ‘ 

Hope everyone stocks up on lemon bars because I read where Pam has been bumped to 'recurring'. Heck, I thought she was already 'recurring'.


In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor
Posts: 50,806
Registered: β€Ž03-10-2010

Re: πŸ‘ πŸ‘— BOLD & BEAUTIFUL NOVEMBER 2019 w/SPOILERS πŸ‘—πŸ‘ 

I wonder exactly how many times we're going to have to see Ridge and Brooke have the exact same conversation... Think we should start a betting pool? 


In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor
Posts: 50,806
Registered: β€Ž03-10-2010

Re: πŸ‘ πŸ‘— BOLD & BEAUTIFUL NOVEMBER 2019 w/SPOILERS πŸ‘—πŸ‘ 

It's good to see Hope sweating bullets the size of baseballs... The little witch deserves it...


In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,084
Registered: β€Ž09-22-2017

Re: πŸ‘ πŸ‘— BOLD & BEAUTIFUL NOVEMBER 2019 w/SPOILERS πŸ‘—πŸ‘ 


@stevieb wrote:

I wonder exactly how many times we're going to have to see Ridge and Brooke have the exact same conversation... Think we should start a betting pool? 


@stevieb 

 

Brooke's daily repeated lines, just a few are,

 

Thomas needs help, Thomas is dangerous, Thomas can not be trusted,

Thomas, Thomas, Thomas. Ridge should walk out and slam the door on

her. Then I suppose we will see a tear or two roll down her cheek.

 

I want Taylor back to deal with Brooke. If Hunter Tylo does not want 

to come back then they need to recast the role already.

 

 

 

 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 50,806
Registered: β€Ž03-10-2010

Re: πŸ‘ πŸ‘— BOLD & BEAUTIFUL NOVEMBER 2019 w/SPOILERS πŸ‘—πŸ‘ 


@three cees wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

I wonder exactly how many times we're going to have to see Ridge and Brooke have the exact same conversation... Think we should start a betting pool? 


@stevieb 

 

Brooke's daily repeated lines, just a few are,

 

Thomas needs help, Thomas is dangerous, Thomas can not be trusted,

Thomas, Thomas, Thomas. Ridge should walk out and slam the door on

her. Then I suppose we will see a tear or two roll down her cheek.

 

I want Taylor back to deal with Brooke. If Hunter Tylo does not want 

to come back then they need to recast the role already.

 

 

 

 


@three cees  You forgot one: "Thomas isn't fit to parent Douglas'...

 

Was always a Brooke fan, never liked Taylor, but at this point, Brooke is on my last nerve and a cat fight might liven things up... Though I suspect one is on the way between Brooke and Shauna and possibly Steffi and Hopeless, assuming Hopeless is up to it and, you know, and is also a free woman...


In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor
Posts: 50,806
Registered: β€Ž03-10-2010

Re: πŸ‘ πŸ‘— BOLD & BEAUTIFUL NOVEMBER 2019 w/SPOILERS πŸ‘—πŸ‘ 

[ Edited ]

I wonder how the bulk of the cast is enjoying what amounts to extended vacations, since they're hardly seen on the air these days. Must be easy memorizing lines.


In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,853
Registered: β€Ž03-09-2010

Re: πŸ‘ πŸ‘— BOLD & BEAUTIFUL NOVEMBER 2019 w/SPOILERS πŸ‘—πŸ‘ 

After today, I'm really sick of Hopeless.  Our strong Hopeless just cries and cries.  Sick sick sick of it.   I think we are in for a few more days of this.  

Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,130
Registered: β€Ž03-09-2010

Re: πŸ‘ πŸ‘— BOLD & BEAUTIFUL NOVEMBER 2019 w/SPOILERS πŸ‘—πŸ‘ 

I hope the producers of this show don't submit today's episode to the Daytime Emmys for consideration of a trophy for Annika Noelle's performance as Hope.  Her acting was laughable.  Even she looked as if she would break out of character when talking to Brooke.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,084
Registered: β€Ž09-22-2017

Re: πŸ‘ πŸ‘— BOLD & BEAUTIFUL NOVEMBER 2019 w/SPOILERS πŸ‘—πŸ‘ 


@jenagal wrote:

After today, I'm really sick of Hopeless.  Our strong Hopeless just cries and cries.  Sick sick sick of it.   I think we are in for a few more days of this.  

 


Yes, as Hope trembles and cries each and every time, Mommy Brooke is always

there and says that it is going to be alright.

 

Think it will last ALOT longer than just a few more days. Unfortunately. This will

drag and drag.

 

Anyway we are always stuck with the Steffy/Liam/Ridge EVER boring discussions!

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,084
Registered: β€Ž09-22-2017

Re: ?? BOLD & BEAUTIFUL NOVEMBER 2019 w/SPOILERS ??

Laughing at the flashback of the force when Thomas falls into the vat.

He fell from above the catwalk yet it looks like he was flying down again

from the top of the cliff. Made such a huge spash, yet no acid splash onto

Hope as she bolted.

 

That guy has bigger and better arms than John Cena and he would have

been able to hold onto the railing. Hope and Mama Brooke sure have the

strength to be always pushing a big, strong guy like him out of the way.Smiley LOL