Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: 👠👗 BOLD & BEAUTIFUL NOVEMBER 2019 w/SPOILERS 👗👠

It seems you can never kill anyone as evil as Thomas but I hope he is dead never to return.

Honored Contributor

@CLHS68 wrote:

It seems you can never kill anyone as evil as Thomas but I hope he is dead never to return.

Gee, and I rather wish someone would push Hope into a vat of, well, something very unsavory and exceedingly unpleasant... I'll volunteer to do the pushing...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

Without Thomas what will we go back to the Hope/Liam/Steffy

triangle forever? 

Since this Thomas came on in February this year, this show has

gotten SO MUCH BETTER! 

He better not be gone!!!

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@CLHS68 wrote:

Gee, and I rather wish someone would push Hope into a vat of, well, something very unsavory and exceedingly unpleasant... I'll volunteer to do the pushing...

@stevieb , I'll help! 

Respected Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@CLHS68 wrote:

@stevieb , I'll help! 

Me too!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I dont understand this at all.  Hope knows full well he fell over the railing.  She is looking for him at Forrestor?  Well hello, he was right there, did you look down where he fell?  Why would he be somewhere else in Forrestor?  I can't believe he is gone, but how can you survive a vat of acid?  Why isn't there a big commotion in the family that Thomas is missing?  Reading from the spoilers, days go by and they are upset Thomas is missing.  Well if Hopeless told them he dove towards the vat, and he is no where's to be found, he must have been in the vat and dissolved.  I just don't understand this and I'm disgusted with Hopeless and her obsession with Douglas and leaving her newly found daughter and husband behind to do whatever they want while she is missing.  I think this ending is stupid!!!

Yes the security video will have to be brought forward. 

Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Honored Contributor

Maybe it wasn't Thomas who fell?  Someone below?  A barrel or something?  Who knows what will turn up after this. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sooner wrote:

Maybe it wasn't Thomas who fell?  Someone below?  A barrel or something?  Who knows what will turn up after this. 

@Sooner  I know what... and who... better turn up after this... Thomas, that's who... Otherwise, I'm chartering a plane for LA to prepare that big, nasty vat of, uh, stuff and then we're going after Hope... I'll be taking reservations toward the end of the week, when things will perhaps be more clear... There's no cost to those who've offered assistance or anyone else who wants to help... This one's on me... That crazy little witch needs to go...

Respected Contributor

@stevieb  May I have one request? How about sending Brooke with her daughter? I wouldn't want her to mourn Hope, so she can go with her.

Honored Contributor

@hellie jo  Oh, I don't know... I think Brooke deserves a significant period of misery while mourning both her marriage and potentially her dipstick of a daughter too... But I'll give it some thought...

Smiley Very Happy