Trusted Contributor

Re: 👠👗 BOLD & BEAUTIFUL NOVEMBER 2019 w/SPOILERS 👗👠

@loveschocolate wrote:

@Pink123 @stevieb , this kinda ticks me off. We have how many 24 hour news channels for that stuff? 😡

@loveschocolate  Me too.  Don't most people work during the day?  At least they could air the soaps after hours so we could DVR them. That would be nice like 1:30-3:00 AM.  They have done this before.

Like I said before.  Weekends or sports and football events are excluded and always will be.  And that goes for any major weather events. Lucky them.   

Trusted Contributor

@threecees wrote:

I hope we don't lose this show for too long. What will I watch for laughs 

until it returns? Love to laugh at these fools every day. 

I hope we will not be watching the Thanksgiving show in December. After

all, we will be hearing everybody butter up, so to speak, everyone to

their right. 

@threecees  I think they tape about 2 or 3 weeks of episodes in advance.  You could be right. Oh my.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Where did Douglas disappear to so quickly? I wonder if Thomas

put him into another room and he will start exploring and end 

up near the explosives.

The word of the week is papers as in I have the papers, Will 

Thomas sign the papers, even Douglas asking about the

confidential papers. 

Maybe "the papers" will end up floating in the acid! 

Trusted Contributor

@threecees wrote:

Where did Douglas disappear to so quickly? I wonder if Thomas

put him into another room and he will start exploring and end 

up near the explosives.

The word of the week is papers as in I have the papers, Will 

Thomas sign the papers, even Douglas asking about the

confidential papers. 

Maybe "the papers" will end up floating in the acid! 

@threecees  Didn't get to watch yet but if Douglas dissapeared he probably went roaming around in the building and will end up in the basement.

Then several will come and try to rescue him and one won't make it.

I knew I read the storyline would revolve around Thomas.  I can't imagine it being Douglas.  Don't

think Charlie either.   I think we can rule Flo

out now as she is recovering.  It's someone involved in Forrester - best guess.

Trusted Contributor

Can you imagine the bombshell if Douglas is the one that gets killed.  It didn't take Thomas long to come back to the office, so he's not far away.  Like maybe in a room with toys and he is amusing himself.  Then decides to open the door and look around   I can see him ending up in the basement and this happening.  Can you imagine what would happen to Thomas then?  Wow.  I can't imagine that this would happen to Douglas but with this show, who knows.  

Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just looked up some gossip articles.  It states that old family will appear on the show next week.  I guess for a funeral.  Don't think it will be Douglas.  Sounds like a major player.

I still  can't believe it would be Thomas. How could they write him off?  Ridge losing two children now?

I just might be eating crow though.  I really hope not.

If so it will all be Hope's fault!

Honored Contributor

Below is what one of the spoiler sites is saying but they're so often wrong and so who knows... I will say this, if Thomas goes, I'm out... I think another possible scenario is that Thomas signed the papers never intending to give them to Hope, he disappears and she ges her hands on them... And, in fact, some of the spoilers for next week confim that Thomas is missing and that both LIam and Ridge are unhappy that Hope managed to get custody of Douglas...

"Exactly what will happen remains to be seen, but the whole scenario is going to culminate in a big event on Friday’s episode, as B&B spoilers indicate that someone will not survive. And given that ongoing B&B spoilers mention Hope and Douglas, it shouldn’t be either of them who perishes. But what about Thomas? B&B spoilers point to him being missing in subsequent episodes, so he could be the one who dies – but then again, this could be a B&B fake-out and Thomas could merely become missing and presumed dead."

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The question that begs an answer is that if Thomas does disappear is he gone for good or will he reappear... If he does reappear when... and will it be yet another actor, explained by the need for plastic surgery after the explosion... Any scenario but a return of THIS Thomas has me moving over to Port Charles, a show I never have found interesting... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Below is what one of the spoiler sites is saying but they're so often wrong and so who knows... I will say this, if Thomas goes, I'm out... I think another possible scenario is that Thomas signed the papers never intending to give them to Hope, he disappears and she ges her hands on them... And, in fact, some of the spoilers for next week confim that Thomas is missing and that both LIam and Ridge are unhappy that Hope managed to get custody of Douglas...

"Exactly what will happen remains to be seen, but the whole scenario is going to culminate in a big event on Friday’s episode, as B&B spoilers indicate that someone will not survive. And given that ongoing B&B spoilers mention Hope and Douglas, it shouldn’t be either of them who perishes. But what about Thomas? B&B spoilers point to him being missing in subsequent episodes, so he could be the one who dies – but then again, this could be a B&B fake-out and Thomas could merely become missing and presumed dead."

@stevieb  That's an interesting scenario.  Gone missing scenario.  All grieve, have guilt with full funeral.

Down the road sometime he reappears.  I hope they do not go down this road.

Trusted Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

The question that begs an answer is that if Thomas does disappear is he gone for good or will he reappear... If he does reappear when... and will it be yet another actor, explained by the need for plastic surgery after the explosion... Any scenario but a return of THIS Thomas has me moving over to Port Charles, a show I never have found interesting... 

They will never find another Thomas like him.

Then again Thomas has been on and off that show for years.  It's their big  loss and a bad move if that is to be so.  Maybe the writers do need a time out.