Trusted Contributor

Re: dayRe: 👠👗 BOLD & BEAUTIFUL NOVEMBER 2019 w/SPOILERS 👗👠

Why Hope was so beside herself about Beth.  Now Beth is here, needs her mommy too.  Where is Hopeless out acting stupid.  I'm sick of seeing Hope fawning over Douglas.  She has her precious daughter back,  she better get a change of attitude.  Beth comes first.

Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Not thinking it'll be Charlie... Thinking perhaps the guy working on the machines and assuring Ridge they're safe will bite the bullet.. He's completely expendable and no one's going to be upset if he goes...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

Re: 👠👗 BOLD & BEAUTIFUL NOVEMBER 2019 w/SPOILERS 👗👠

@stevieb wrote:

@Pink123 wrote:

Thomas rejecting Zoe's advance's towards him yesterday confirms he's obsessed as ever with Hope.

He might know what she's up to but he doesn't care as long as he gets her.  Even Zoe knows he is unhinged again. 

Well I knew we wouldn't make it through November sweeps with what's going on in Washington.  At least we will see who dies this Friday and hopefully next Monday and Tuesday.

Showtime in DC begins next Wednesday.

Who knows how long daytime will be gone.  I predict a few months on and off, ugh.  Why this has to be aired on every imaginable local channel is beyond me.  

The last time daytime was gone for any length of time, a sizable part of the audience never came back. It was the beginning of the end for soap operas and they never recovered. Wonder if this will be their swan song...

As for Thomas and Zoey, I had chuckle when he told her she was a beautiful and sexy woman, BUT... Yes, he's obsessed, but sorry, to my mind she is neither beautiful nor sexy... I was sort of surprised to see her throw herself at him. Not, mind you, that I blame her...

@stevieb  I don't know but this is going to be a long

drawn out one.  Wish they would have such zest

for us.

Yes the awkward romantic scene with Zoe and Thomas was really bad - Zero chemistry.

As much as I hate to say this he is better with Hope.  Could it be Zoe Friday?  IMO she never added anything to the show.

Trusted Contributor

Wouldn't it have to be someone who at least has some airtime this week?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@stevieb If it is Jake why do they make a big fuss over someone

dying when it could be a dispensable character like him? He has

appeared here and there. I believe he goes way back when the

original Sally was on. Long before I started watching for sure.Nobody

knows him though so if they do away with Jake it will be a joke cause

viewers don't care about him. Just big hype with SOMEONE WILL

DIE to get big ratings.

Yeah, thinking it is a possibility. Will they really bring such sadness

to Pam? Maybe, maybe not.

Trusted Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Oh for heaven's sake, I am so sick of this whole Thomas-Douglas-Hope qwap... Cute as he is, if Douglas screws up his little face one more time because he misses mommy Hope, I'm going to nominate him to be the one who goes over the cliff next time... ENOUGH!!

No surprise that Steffi shows good sense, but it's scary when Velma-Liam starts making sense too... Hope has gone completely bat guano nuts about that kid... She needs shock treatements...

I can't take "mommy Hope" anymore either. Hope

and Brooke are over the top crazy and need adjacent cells.  Thomas can be put in the other wing.   Since when was Brooke ever  concerned about the kid?  Never as I recall.

When Bill had a scene yesterday with Liam at the cottage he did say katie is getting better everyday.

I doubt it will be Katie.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pink123  Today Douglas just called her Mommy, dropped her

first name. Get that kid a friend and let him have a sleepover.

Trusted Contributor

@threecees wrote:

@Pink123  Today Douglas just called her Mommy, dropped her

first name. Get that kid a friend and let him have a sleepover.

@threecees  Oh dear yes - he sure needs one.  Maybe have a sleepover with little wonder child Will Spencer.

lol.

Honored Contributor

Honestly, Douglas is as obsessed with Hope as is Daddy Dearest... just as Mommy Hope is obsessed with him...Maybe Thomas and Hope really should get married and then, along with odd little Dougie, the three of them can get the family rate at the local nut house...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Honestly, Douglas is as obsessed with Hope as is Daddy Dearest... just as Mommy Hope is obsessed with him...Maybe Thomas and Hope really should get married and then, along with odd little Dougie, the three of them can get the family rate at the local nut house...

I"m telling ya, Thomas and Hope are a match made

in heaven and will end up together - two loons!