Honored Contributor

Re: 👠👗 BOLD & BEAUTIFUL NOVEMBER 2019 w/SPOILERS 👗👠

Hopeless really is more unglued that Thomas.  SO what about BETH?  The Beth she was obsessed with, couldn't live without, drooped around for all summer about BETH. . . now she's seen her she's shoved her off on Liam and could care less.

I'll bet she goes with Thomas.  She is bat poop crazy for sure. It's like a bad Gothic novel now.  They really need to get away from this stupid story line and back to Brooke and Ridge and their ever-changing partners.  

They need to set Steffy and Limpid Liam up as a couple.  They need to replace Eric and his Steffy.  Liam is about as Dull as Eric.  

They need to get rid of Katie and get Bill a woman.  They need to bring Carter and Bill's buddy (can't think of his name!) because they are both good actors and get them more involved. 

Get rid of Flo.  I'd guess Flo Mama is a new main character.  Flo adds nothing to the mix.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Agree about the need for them to move on... I'm beginning to be as repetitive as these soaps, but again, this show is still a one trick pony. The Douglas custody thing is pretty much controlling all the story and they need to move on... First it was baby-gate and now it's custody-gate... And agreed, it's fully ridiculous for Hope to be so focused on Douglas at the expense of the baby she longed for... I want to see them keep Thomas around, hopefully with a more intact personality, but they need to ramp up some stories that don't focus upon his obsession with Hope or her obsession with Douglas... Enough is enough already...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

The jokes continue with Liam telling Bill he will come back and work for

him again. So funny.

He is going to work? Guess he will file papers and run in and out of Bill's

office and talk on the phone with Steffy about Kelly most of the day. Can

you imagine making a decision without discussing this with Hope will be a

major issue between them.

Who will care for Beth since Mommy is on a full time mission to take in

another kid?

Give Brooke something to do now that her man is gone. She will be good at

changing diapers. Donna also does nothing, second one that can help raise

Beth and also since Katie is recovering, why is she not shown? She can be

the 3rd sister to help since none of them have a life anymore. Throw in 

Pammy too for lemon bar snacks for all of them.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thomas rejecting Zoe's advance's towards him yesterday confirms he's obsessed as ever with Hope.

He might know what she's up to but he doesn't care as long as he gets her.  Even Zoe knows he is unhinged again. 

Well I knew we wouldn't make it through November sweeps with what's going on in Washington.  At least we will see who dies this Friday and hopefully next Monday and Tuesday.

Showtime in DC begins next Wednesday.

Who knows how long daytime will be gone.  I predict a few months on and off, ugh.  Why this has to be aired on every imaginable local channel is beyond me.  

Honored Contributor

I smell (pun intended) a problem with the fumes from the chemicals being used to clean the washers.  Will this be how "a major character" meets their demise? 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pink123 wrote:

Thomas rejecting Zoe's advance's towards him yesterday confirms he's obsessed as ever with Hope.

He might know what she's up to but he doesn't care as long as he gets her.  Even Zoe knows he is unhinged again. 

Well I knew we wouldn't make it through November sweeps with what's going on in Washington.  At least we will see who dies this Friday and hopefully next Monday and Tuesday.

Showtime in DC begins next Wednesday.

Who knows how long daytime will be gone.  I predict a few months on and off, ugh.  Why this has to be aired on every imaginable local channel is beyond me.  

The last time daytime was gone for any length of time, a sizable part of the audience never came back. It was the beginning of the end for soap operas and they never recovered. Wonder if this will be their swan song...

As for Thomas and Zoey, I had chuckle when he told her she was a beautiful and sexy woman, BUT... Yes, he's obsessed, but sorry, to my mind she is neither beautiful nor sexy... I was sort of surprised to see her throw herself at him. Not, mind you, that I blame her...

Esteemed Contributor

dayRe: 👠👗 BOLD & BEAUTIFUL NOVEMBER 2019 w/SPOILERS 👗👠

This show makes my day.......I watch it for laughs!

Wondering if the spaghetti cooked above the acid, ha ha.

Perfect place for a romantic meal/rendezvous/legal signing

above the explosive liquid.

Join me for a nice big pot of yuck!!! No one else has been 

informed of dangerous chemicals in the building. So dumb!

When Charlie is on the scene you know something crazy will

go down, biggest clown for security. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: dayRe: 👠👗 BOLD & BEAUTIFUL NOVEMBER 2019 w/SPOILERS 👗👠

Who is going to die on Friday nites cliffhanger?  My guess its bumbling Charlie.  Thomas, Hopeless and Douglas are all written in for the extended future, so it has to be Charlie.  Unless it happens somewhere else, but I'm interested as to whom you think is going to get it.  Smiley Wink

Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Esteemed Contributor

@jenagal wrote:

Who is going to die on Friday nites cliffhanger?  My guess its bumbling Charlie.  Thomas, Hopeless and Douglas are all written in for the extended future, so it has to be Charlie.  Unless it happens somewhere else, but I'm interested as to whom you think is going to get it.  Smiley Wink

@jenagal Looks like it will be Charlie as he reappears again on the show.

That's who some of us guessed once we heard he was returning.

Pam will go over the edge. No more lemon bars for Charlie.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh for heaven's sake, I am so sick of this whole Thomas-Douglas-Hope qwap... Cute as he is, if Douglas screws up his little face one more time because he misses mommy Hope, I'm going to nominate him to be the one who goes over the cliff next time... ENOUGH!!

No surprise that Steffi shows good sense, but it's scary when Velma-Liam starts making sense too... Hope has gone completely bat guano nuts about that kid... She needs shock treatements...