Honored Contributor

👠👗 BOLD & BEAUTIFUL NOVEMBER 2019 w/SPOILERS 👗👠

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for Friday November 1:

Steffy and Liam gush over their daughters and their forever bond.

Thomas and Douglas put Hope in a bind with questions about their future together.

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for Monday November 4:

Hope begins to lose control of her plot as Thomas makes an indecent proposal.

Learning Steffy’s dating again gives Liam pause.

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for Wednesday November 6:

Steffy works to convince Thomas not to agree to share custody of Douglas with Hope.

Hope arrives at Forrester Creations with adoption papers and finds a romantic scene set up by Thomas and Douglas.

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for Thursday November 7:

Thomas plays on Hope’s vulnerability as she tries to get him to sign the papers.

Ridge opens up to Shauna about his feelings for her, Brooke and his family.

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for Friday November 8:

Brooke and Ridge go another round over Hope’s desire to be Douglas’s legal guardian.

The situation between Thomas and Hope unexpectedly worsens.

Someone dies.

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for the week of November 11:

Liam tells Steffy he’ll return to Spencer Publications.

Hope ends up in with a moral dilemma.

Bold and Beautiful SOD November Sweeps:

After Brooke hears Ridge side with Thomas, she forces him to choose between his son and his wife, which leads him to make a painful decision.

Ridge leaves Brooke and brings Thomas and Douglas to live with Eric and Quinn.

Shauna is there for Ridge, and Thomas couldn’t be happier, especially since Brooke is in so much pain.

Hope is determined to use Thomas’ love for her to get Douglas, but Liam isn’t on board with her plan to spend time with Thomas.

Liam and Brooke fear for Hope’s safety, but she’s not the only one in danger.

Valued Contributor

Re: 👠👗 BOLD & BEAUTIFUL NOVEMBER 2019 w/SPOILERS 👗👠

With your page of spoilers all my guesses were ruled out  Who do you guess gets killed

Honored Contributor

Spoiler:  Liam gets one vertebra.  It's not a backbone, but it's a start.  Woman Wink  Woman Happy

Trusted Contributor

I've been out of town and just got caught up.

I can't believe it that Hope is back in the spotlight

with this stupid storyline of playing up to Thomas

to get custody of Douglas. Good grief here we go again with her.

Liam please just go back to Steffy already.  I'm no fan of his but it beats staying with a nut like her lol.

Liam doesn't even want to adopt the kid for pete's

sake.  Doesn't he have enough on his plate juggling two little girls with different mothers as it is?

So selfish.  Hope will end up with Thomas somehow.  That is my guess.

Ridge and Shauna are two little kids crushing on one another, ha.  That was funny when he hopped into bed and she had that golden mask on her face.

When Ridge went in for the kiss there was a big piece of the leftover mask hanging down her chin, LOLOL.   Adios Brooke!

And yesterday it was funny when Quinn and Shauna were giggling like little girls about their kisses with Ridge.  Quinn still has it for him too.

I don't think Shauna or Flo will be killed off either.

They are key in the storylines now.  Shauna will stay to finish off Ridge and Brooke.  Flo will be kept to breakup Sally and Wyatt.  I read it too that Flo

is filming a movie for 6 weeks overseas.  I think she will be back.

I said it on another thread.  Rick, Mya, Zoe, Xander

get my vote on who will die next Friday.

Honored Contributor

When I see "Liam" with "Steffy" their conversations seem so comfortable, like the actors get along and actually like one another.  He is always so disengaged with this Hope person.  Like maybe they don't REALLY get along so well.

Maybe it's just me, but I sort of see that.

I think Hope and Thomas should run away and be crazy together and then Douglas can finally get some peace in his life.   Then let Liam babysit Beth, Kelly and Douglas, Steffy go back to work, and all is well. . . Or let Ridge and Ho mama raise him.  Flo is such a peach. . . 

Brooke should sit in the house and pout. 

I still wonder if Katie is going to croak so Brooke and Bill can get together.   Liam could babysit Will too!

Honored Contributor

Thought Donna did Halloween proud... That said, the Forrester 'party' was sort of a dud, if you ask me... Poor Douglas, that couldn't have been much fun for a kid other, of course, than seeing 'Mommy Hope'... And really, please kid, drop the whole 'Mommy Hope' thing... It's already annoying...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Thought Donna did Halloween proud... That said, the Forrester 'party' was sort of a dud, if you ask me... Poor Douglas, that couldn't have been much fun for a kid other, of course, than seeing 'Mommy Hope'... And really, please kid, drop the whole 'Mommy Hope' thing... It's already annoying...

@stevieb  I agree.  This is deja vu all over again

when Thomas was coaching Douglas on how to make her his mommy months ago so he could marry her.  Sheesh.

Trusted Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@stevieb  The party was a dud. Where were all the people? The Forresters used to throw big Halloween parties. I thought of you yesterday when I saw Thomas in his fireman costume. I said to myself “I bet that made Stevie’s day! Lol! He did wear it well.😁

Trusted Contributor

I think Douglas may die, I hope not!

Honored Contributor

@Ketra  I could be wrong but I don't think they're going to write out anyone really central to what's going on right now and I don't think they're going to get rid of anyone that would truly incense part of the audience. Were it to be Douglas, my sense is they'd alienate a significant portion of their viewership and eradicate the story lines involving Hope's quest for custody along with most of the reason for Brooke and Ridge to be separated... For some reason, I think it's either going to be somebody minor or someone who is perhaps a core character but who isn't seen all that often.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...