Honored Contributor

Re: 🌷🌷 BOLD & BEAUTIFUL MARCH 2020 w/ SPOILERS 🌷🌷

Thomas' payback is that the wedding will happen and there won't be anything he can do to stop it. He'll be stuck with Godzilla and that'll be the big reveal these lame writers will choose to use to end this saga, which has now been dragging on for an entire year. Yea, I know, we all thought they'd come up with something a lot better, but I guess soap writers, at least competent soap writers, are a thing of the distant past. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

Has anyone noticed that on Steffy's coffetable the

laundry basket with them constantly folding clothes last year has been replaced with a table full of kiddie toys for 

Kelly.  How many toys does a toddler need? lol.

Steffy used to be so smart.  When I watched her conversation with Liam yesterday I couldn't believe it.  They were chatting about Liam and which kid belongs in what home and that he misses Beth in Hope's but also seeing Kelly in Steffy's beach house. Liam still waffles between the two and Steffy nods in agreement.  What do they see in this guy to stick around for the mental abuse.  Seriously stupid, haha.

Trusted Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Thomas' payback is that the wedding will happen and there won't be anything he can do to stop it. He'll be stuck with Godzilla and that'll be the big reveal these lame writers will choose to use to end this saga, which has now been dragging on for an entire year. Yea, I know, we all thought they'd come up with something a lot better, but I guess soap writers, at least competent soap writers, are a thing of the distant past. 

@stevieb  If she has to stay on the show I could tolerate her with Carter.  At least there is some chemistry.

Honored Contributor

In soap's glory days, the Thomas story would have progressed. They'd have either made him into a full-blown villain or they'd have tempered his craziness to be able to get more mileage from the character and open doors to realistic relationships with other characters. All they've done is simply keep telling the same story over and over...  Unless I've got it wrong, which is always possible, at the end of the day, nothing and no one will have changed... The same stilted relationships will continue being stilted and will be no more resolved than they have been for the past year... I'm phasing out both the CBS soaps... Even as a minor diversion, they're really just no longer worth my time... Who knows, maybe I'll feel differently a few weeks down the road but I can tell you the network shot themselves in the backside with all those preemptions...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Today's clean-shaven, neatly-coifed Ridge was a pleasure to see.

Honored Contributor

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for Monday March 9:

Steffy tells Hope the truth about Thomas.

Brooke and Bill share a passionate, unplanned kiss.

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for Tuesday March 10:

Liam, Hope, and Steffy come up with a plan to protect Douglas and put Thomas in his place.

Brooke and Bill reflect on their kiss and their relationships with Ridge and Katie.

B&B and Y&R to be pre-empted during March Madness basketball tournament.

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for Wednesday March 11:

Steffy and Brooke try to make Zoe see the truth about Thomas’ obsession with Hope.

Liam and Hope arrive at Thomas and Zoe’s wedding with a plan and surprises.

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for Thursday March 12:

Bill rants about Thomas to Wyatt, after his son interrupts his daydream about Brooke.

Zoe wants Thomas to move ahead with their wedding vows despite Douglas’ meltdown.

Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for Friday March 13:

Bill lets Wyatt know how he feels about Brooke’s relationship with Ridge.

After following Douglas upstairs, Hope shocks the wedding party with her return.

Also coming up on Bold and the Beautiful this week:

Hope learns Thomas manipulated the kiss between Liam and Steffy and is disappointed by Steffy’s role, but more determined than ever to protect Douglas.

Thomas gets his due in a surprising way.

Bold and Beautiful spoilers week of March 16:

Wyatt feels guilty for meeting with Flo behind Sally’s back.

Quinn gets what she needs to take Brooke down.

Esteemed Contributor

Wonder if they are ever going to explore the story of the possibiltiy of

Ridge being Douglas's father?

If that kid was taken from Thomas, he would really lose it. Maybe that's what

he needs for a wake-up call, but then again this is Thomas.

Honored Contributor

I'm wondering if a desperate Thomas might go on the lam after grabbing Douglas and Beth.  He could hold Beth hostage in exchange for Hope agreeing to marry him.  

Trusted Contributor

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

@deepwaterdotter   I agree.  Clean shaven Ridge has always been attractive to me!

Esteemed Contributor

@Pink123 wrote:

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

@deepwaterdotter   I agree.  Clean shaven Ridge has always been attractive to me!

No longer Scruffy, just Ridge now, thinks he is going to get lucky with

Brooke. He is making plans for their night back together, Brooke did

not seem to be on board with it. He better woo his Brookie quick before

word gets back that Thomas is still being a bad boy. 

Oh well, Shauna is bored and always available, dreaming of Ridge. She 

and daughter are two useless nuisances.