Esteemed Contributor

Re: 🌷🌷 BOLD & BEAUTIFUL MARCH 2020 w/ SPOILERS 🌷🌷

Flo comes on the show as a troublemaker, playing along with a

scheme, a coverup, taking big money and keeping a huge secret.

Now we see her as reformed, donating a kidney, sweet and giving,

gag me.

Now Sally, who is creative, spunky, decent and all about her fashions

has turned vindictive, lying, keeping huge secret and probably unforgivable.

Guess she'll live now and soon be run out of town. 

This show should be renamed The Secrets and The Slimey.

Honored Contributor

Sounds like when Bobby Ewing came out of the shower or Bob Newhart had a dream.  

Writers go "OOPS!" Woman Embarassed

Esteemed Contributor

@J Town Girl wrote:

Today's ending with Sally really surprised me.   I never saw that coming.   Is this woman really even a doctor?   If Sally isn't really dying why was she acting sick even when she was alone?   We saw her shaking and crying even when she was by herself.  

I feel there are more twists coming from this s/l.

@J Town Girl  I'm guessing we will see flashbacks of possible Sally

seeing the doctor and good ole Sal finding out the good news that

there was a mistake with her diagnosis. But for the writers to have

Sally keep this secret to herself is just not the way we have seen her

through the few years she has been on the show. 

Who knows? Just disappointing to have it revealed this way? Like

she wouldn't be bouncing off the walls with joy? What Katie wasn't 

watching Sally 24/7? Also Wyatt is not worth it. I will mute my t.v.

when we hear Flo giving her 2 cents worth. I can hear her now say

to Sally,  Don't you know how much Wyatt gave up for you and you hurt

him like this and so on and on. Meanwhile she thinks she is Little

Miss Perfect.

Honored Contributor

I am disappointed in the writing of the "Sally faking it" storyline which seems to be out of character from the Sally I've seen over the past year (not sure about her past). Is all of this to get Wyatt back? Oh brother. They could have written a recovery from a trial drug or something like that instead. The ending on Friday with the scene between Sally and the questionable 'doctor' was a bad surprise despite how much I like Sally and the actress who plays her. Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've sort of stopped watching for a bit, as both the CBS soaps are lacking these days. As for the Sally scenario, it doesn't fly. The only thing I can think is this is designed to create more positive vibes for Flo. The powers that be have probably figured out by now that their fair haired girl hasn't exactly taken off with the audience and assume by making Sally a bad girl and Flo a victim everyone will come to adore her... Not happening... Soaps are notorious for reinventing characters and making the bad seeds into heroes and heroes into villains, but they usually do so more subtly and with better motivation. As some of us have been discussing elsewhere, the glory days of talented soap writers appears to be a thing of the past.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb You may be right about B&B trying to promote Flo...ugh!! Both her character and her acting leave a lot to be desired, especially in scenes with Wyatt...Woman Tongue

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily  Soaps are always bringing in new characters and so new cast, but both the CBS shows ought to have been far more picky about who they hired. Neither Flo nor her mother has added anything whatsoever worthwhile to this show and most of the more recent hires on Young and Restless have been pretty bad. At the end of the day, so much of it comes down to bad writing but bad casting also seems to be a real problem for these shows and has been for a while, at least for Young and Restless.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

This Sally dying story was such a waste. So the doctor, Penny,

wants to get out of medicine and into fashion. So she creates

a complete lie so Sally can get Wyatt back and crazy doc can

into fashion, each doing a favor for the other one. Why, just why

was such an idiotic story created? 

Just when the cat is out of the bag revealing Sally is dying is also

the same day we viewers find out now she is NOT. So if this was a

complete lie, why was Sally shaking in her office alone? Just to

fool us, the viewers, and create a total shock? Confusing, I know.

Onto the digital photo frame, knew this gift was weird from the start.

Weren't these popular several years ago? They are acting like they

are so new. Thinking that the only way to delete the kiss video is

probably going to be from the source who sent it, Quinn of course.

Maybe Brooke or Donna will have to accidentally smash it to prevent 

the guests from seeing it. Oh well, Quinn will have something else up

her sleeve. Just send it to Katie and let her take care of Bill and Brooke.

Love Quinn and her antics!

Respected Contributor

The Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for Tuesday, March 24, tease that Brooke Forrester (Katherine Kelly Lang) is going to have some explaining to do. As B&B viewers know, Donna Logan (Jennifer Gareis) has just angrily confronted Brooke after she saw the video of Brooke kissing Bill Spencer (Don Diamont) on the digital picture frame. Donna’s distraught and furious with Brooke right now, and soon Brooke will get an eyeful of the video herself. Well, Brooke will end up telling Donna the whole story about how the kiss came about. Donna isn’t going to be happy, but at least she’ll realize that the kiss occurred before Brooke and Ridge Forrester (Thorsten Kaye) had gotten back together. That will help smooth things over with Donna a little, but she’s still going to be livid with Brooke for betraying Katie Logan (Heather Tom). It seems that Brooke will explain to Donna that the kiss was a mistake and that she quickly shut Bill down afterwards, then reunited with Ridge. Donna still isn’t going to like what Brooke did, but it looks like their attention will soon be turned to removing that video from the digital picture frame feed. As Brooke explained, the whole thing is controlled by an app, and it’s not immediately apparent how to remove things from the feed. According to B&B spoilers, Brooke and Donna will then go on a mission to remove that video from the feed, but it won’t be so simple, and they won’t have the luxury of a lot of time on their hands. As viewers know, Brooke and Ridge are planning a family get-together in just a few short hours to celebrate their reunion, so Brooke and Donna had better act fast! Unfortunately for Brooke, Ridge, Katie, and Bill, ongoing B&B spoilers for the remainder of the week say that things are going to quickly spiral out of control, and that the video will somehow manage to play out to the party guests, so some major drama is coming up. But Brooke and Donna will do their best to prevent it all from happening, apparently to no avail. Meanwhile, on the new episode of the Bold and the Beautiful on Tuesday, March 24, Flo Fulton (Katrina Bowden) will wonder what on earth is going on with Sally Spectra (Courtney Hope). As B&B viewers know, Flo came to the door of the beach house as Sally was laying on the floor doing yoga stretches. Flo immediately assumed that something was wrong with Sally and she burst into the house. Well, Sally will likely cover, saying that she was just doing some stretches to help her relax and take her mind of her illness, which B&B viewers now know is all a big scam and has been from the get-go. Scheming Sally will probably want to play up her fake illness for Flo, so she might fake some more symptoms to keep the ruse going. But as the women talk, it seems that Flo will notice some strangeness about Sally. Specifically, B&B spoilers say that Flo will notice some oddities in Sally’s affection for Wyatt Spencer (Darin Brooks). Exactly what that means remains to be seen, but whatever Sally says or indicates about Wyatt will end up causing Flo some concern about Sally’s true intentions. This could all lead to some major problems for Flo and Wyatt, especially if Flo starts to get the inkling that Sally is somehow using her illness to keep Wyatt away from her. We’ll see what happens here, but it looks like Flo is going to come away from her visit with Sally with some strange feelings that something is going on, and of course she’ll be absolutely right about that. But Flo probably won’t suspect what’s really true – that Sally’s terminal illness has been a scam from the get-go and that Dr. Penny Escobar (Monica Ruiz) has been in on the whole thing simply so that Sally will eventually get her into the fashion business at Forrester Creations. It’s a devious plot, and it will likely be a while before that bombshell come out. The new B&B episode for Tuesday sounds great, so be sure to stay tuned to the CBS soap. Here at CDL, we’ll keep you informed about all the latest Bold and the Beautiful spoilers and news as they arise.
Honored Contributor

FloHo and HoMama have some big fans in the front office apparently.

So they are making us hate Sally then will get rid of her and FloHo and MamaHO suddenly are "ladies" with a heart of gold.

I would like to see Brooke get hers though.  And I guess it's a one-hunk-only show.  Bill or Thomas but rarely both. 

At least it's Hopeless less now!!!! Woman Very Happy