Honored Contributor

Re: 🌷🌷 BOLD & BEAUTIFUL MARCH 2020 w/ SPOILERS 🌷🌷

@Sooner wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

Don't know why they had to bring Bridget of all people back. Never cared for the character or this actor. Sheesh, this woman looks more like she could be one of the Logan sisters than a Logan daughter.

I thought the same thing!  Nobody pointed out that Scruffy was kissing the HO.  Wonder why?  I wish Bill had hit scruffy, stepped over him, and exited saying, "Thank you all for inviting me.  I hope to see you soon" and waltzed out.   I love things like that!  Heart

Seriously, he not only kissed the tramp he spent the night with her, whether they did the mystery dance or not... Not defending Brooke, but hey, fair is fair...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well I'm happy in that the last few days have not involved Hopeless and Liam at least.

Oh, Thursday and Friday's episodes were pretty entertaining.  Watched Friday's episode twice and have not done that in a long time.

I loved seeing Quinn's smirk's with her red lipstick on and happy she's back.  So Funny.  And most of it was everyone circling around Brooke like wagons giving Brooke their facial expressions of disgust.  So Funny!

Scruffy looks awful - his facial scruff is so long and grey - ugh, the worst with close ups.  And I like him when he is clean shaven.

Didn't I read they are stopping filming? I know they are behind because of all the scheduled interruptions so is that what they are showing now?

I guess we will be watching reruns if they are not resuming filming any time soon. 

Us daytime soap watchers just can't catch a break.

Oh boy.

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Who is HO that someone said Scruffy kissed? I want him and Brooke to stay together. Let the younger ones fall in and out of love. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@AuntG  The ho (actually the Ho Mama) is Shauna. Ridge and she shared a kiss. As for Brooke and Ridge, eh, they come and they go, and have been on and off for the entire length of this show, each having both bedded and wedded numerous others.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

After a brief dalliance with Eric, Brooke and Ridge reunite for an umpteenth time.  Ridge returns from Las Vegas a sadder but wiser Scruffy.  But in Ridge's absence, Thomas hatches a plan to take over Forrester Creations. 

Katherine Kelly Lang and Rena Sofer must have fun with these revenge scenes. 

Honored Contributor

Now I get it @stevieb . Those weren't initials. Today, I listened to Quinn's rationalization that Ridge's kiss was different from Brooke's kiss with Bill. Yeah, right!

Esteemed Contributor

Lets move on now after 5 or 6 shows dealing with the kiss.

Also sick of the ongoing conversation between the 2 idiots,

Mama and Flo Ho in her ugly, tight pink outfit.