Honored Contributor

Re: ๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ‘— BOLD & BEAUTIFUL JANUARY 2020 w/SPOILERS ๐Ÿ‘—๐Ÿ’„

[ Edited ]

@Sooner wrote:

$$Bill would mop up the floor with Thomas.  Wouldn't blink an eye.  It would be like someone brushing away a fly. 

Liam and Steffy belong together.  She is smart and he is comforting to her. 

As long as we're talking a 'bull in a china shop' type battle, a battle of brute strength or one where Bill can call in his lackeys, probably true... In a battle of wits, not so sure... As for Liam being 'comforting', my teddy bear brings me comfort too, but I surely don't want to marry him...

Woman Surprised

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

$$Bill would mop up the floor with Thomas.  Wouldn't blink an eye.  It would be like someone brushing away a fly. 

Liam and Steffy belong together.  She is smart and he is comforting to her. 

Also, wasn't it Thomas' delusional mother who shot Bill?  

Yep, that would be Taylor... Wasn't that when she found out Bill slept with her daugher... Steffi would appear to have the only intact personality in the family, although, come to think of it, she was pretty flaky there for a while too...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

So where did they find this newbie who's trying to woo Steffi... Oh brother... And yet another British accent... He's actually hard to understand at times and, well, sort of dorky... Whoever is casting CBS soaps is, overall, not doing these shows any favors at all... Poor Steffi, perhaps she should've stuck with Bill...

Honored Contributor

I didn't like that new guy for Steffi at all! Woman Tongue

Esteemed Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

I didn't like that new guy for Steffi at all! Woman Tongue

@EdithEllenLily  Agree, more like a boy. He would be better for Zoey, oh but

she is now with Thomas as all of L.A. knows.Woman Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

An odd proposal today that mostly included rules that Hope has to

follow and agree to about Thomas and Douglas. Answer is going to

be negative for Dumbo. He sure was getting hot under the collar.

What the heck, put the ring away for a month or so. Valentine's Day

is just around the corner. Pretty sure Steffy wears the same size.Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@threecees wrote:

An odd proposal today that mostly included rules that Hope has to

follow and agree to about Thomas and Douglas. Answer is going to

be negative for Dumbo. He sure was getting hot under the collar.

What the heck, put the ring away for a month or so. Valentine's Day

is just around the corner. Pretty sure Steffy wears the same size.Woman Very Happy

Yea @threecees, you have to wonder what makes Dimwit think he can issue terms, list demands and set rules of engagement, so to speak... Hope needs to send him packing back to poor Steffi... That's one really sad dish of leftovers...

Honored Contributor

@threecees @loveschocolate @stevieb @deepwaterdotter @Sooner @Pink123 @hellie jo + all

What a terrible proposal from Liam to Hope today!! Woman Tongue Worst I have ever seen on TV. I actually felt sorry for Hope. 

I hope Liam doesn't go crying to Steffi when Hope turns him down. Steffi needs a real man! Someone strong and smart like Bill, but younger. Obviously a new character!! This show is real man deprived!! Woman Surprised

Honored Contributor

Well I credit Droopy for having enough sense to issue some demands.  Maybe after all these years he is figuring out that chick has as many serious issues as Thomas.  Maybe more. 

Honored Contributor

I wonder how long it's going to take for all this Liam-Hope-Thomas-Steffi mess to play out... I'm pretty much already tired of it... Most of the cast is never seen anymore... It can't be such a task to come up with something else to at least break up this endless challenge match for the fair Hope's hand...

I almost choked yesterday when Thomas was talking to somebody, maybe it was Hope, and was asked about Zoey... He said something along the lines of 'what guy wouldn't find her attractive'... I thought probably pretty much 95% of them... Soap writers crack me up with their efforts to convince the audience of the appeal of some characters who clearly have none... They've made a significant practice of it over on Y&R and now I see B&B is following suit... You'd think they'd just cast attractive actors in the first place to play characters that are supposed to be attractive...