Trusted Contributor

Re: ๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ‘— BOLD & BEAUTIFUL JANUARY 2020 w/SPOILERS ๐Ÿ‘—๐Ÿ’„

What the heck happened the last few minutes of Friday's episode? Some action finally.  Has Thomas totally lost his mind or does he make sense?  Liam's face cracked me up as he was observing every word Thomas said to him.  I really enjoyed Thomas and his acting abilities in the segment!

Thomas does make sense because Liam has been such a flake waffling back and forth between Hope and Steffy.  Puppy eyes with one and then back to the other with that dumb indecisive look.  If Liam has to be with someone it would be beter with Steffy.  Hope and Liam are two stiff bores and hard to take.  At least Steffy livens him up somewhat.

Better to let Hopeless choose Douglas and loose Liam.  She will end up with Thomas and we all have known it for a long time.

@threecees The  Forrestor Country line cracked me up too.  I'm going to see it again, lol.  I also think Ridge looks so much better and younger cleaned up.  I remember why I liked him some years back on another soap.

@stevieb  Do you think Zoe has Grave's disease or something? (big eyes)  She can't act at all and don't see why she is on the show.  Mya wasn't the best either.  She's got to know someone like I said before. lol.

Honored Contributor

@Pink123  I think Thomas nailed the situation with Liam. In fact, I think he usually has the ability to succinctly pigeon hole most people and situations. He might be a head case, but he's sharp and about the only complex character we get to see. As for Zoey, I have no idea what malady she might or might not have but I will never understand how she was cast on this show. She's bizarre looking, at best, and not even remotely a good actor.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Pink123  I think Thomas nailed the situation with Liam. In fact, I think he usually has the ability to succinctly pigeon hole most people and situations. He might be a head case, but he's sharp and about the only complex character we get to see. As for Zoey, I have no idea what malady she might or might not have but I will never understand how she was cast on this show. She's bizarre looking, at best, and not even remotely a good actor.

@stevieb  I totally agree with you.  There is a fine line 

between  genious and insanity and think Thomas has it. I am looking forward to the day when he goes head to head with Bill.  it's what I've been waiting for and what good TV is all about.

I also liked when he told Liam "Brooke is your Steffy".  He will always go back to her. lol.

Graves disease is the bulging eyes.  Barbara Bush had it and Wendy Williams.  It's a thyroid condition.

She needs to go.  Won't last long anyway.  Hope and Thomas will be together soon. Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pink123  I'm not sure how all this will end up... I keep hoping they'll take at least a little of the edge off of Thomas and who knows, maybe they will once they feel they've gotten all the mileage there is to get out of his being off the rails... As for Liam, I hate to see him foisted onto Steffi, and am not really sure Thomas will ever land Hope, but would like to see it happen, if for no other reason than to drive the Logan coven and Liam to distraction... As for Bill, wicked as he can be, not even sure he's any match for Thomas, who just seems to have an uncanny ability to cover all his bases... As for Zoey, not to sound unduly mean spirited but about the only parts I could see her being successfully cast in would be low budget horror pictures where she might play some sort of zombie or voodoo priestess or something... She's just got a sort of scary look about her, whether it's due to some kind of condition or just her natural look... Thomas is arguably the best looking younger man on this show and I just can buy them hooking the two of them up. It stretches credibility beyond any reasonable point...

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@stevieb wrote:

@Pink123  I'm not sure how all this will end up... I keep hoping they'll take at least a little of the edge off of Thomas and who knows, maybe they will once they feel they've gotten all the mileage there is to get out of his being off the rails... As for Liam, I hate to see him foisted onto Steffi, and am not really sure Thomas will ever land Hope, but would like to see it happen, if for no other reason than to drive the Logan coven and Liam to distraction... As for Bill, wicked as he can be, not even sure he's any match for Thomas, who just seems to have an uncanny ability to cover all his bases... As for Zoey, not to sound unduly mean spirited but about the only parts I could see her being successfully cast in would be low budget horror pictures where she might play some sort of zombie or voodoo priestess or something... She's just got a sort of scary look about her, whether it's due to some kind of condition or just her natural look... Thomas is arguably the best looking younger man on this show and I just can buy them hooking the two of them up. It stretches credibility beyond any reasonable point...

@stevieb I think they will tone Thomas down as everyone clearly sees he's a keeper on this show.

Kind of the breakout kid.

Oh I think Bill can go toe to toe easily with Thomas.

He's burned down buildings, thrown Ridge out of a helicopter and many other things - hahaha!  He's capable when pushed or to get what he wants.  Plus he's mature crazy.  Thomas is kid crazy. I hope to see this one day between them.

I know that's B&B for you with the back and forth

of repeat partner switching and have been doing it forever.  they need some more young men and women added to the cast, but probably a budget issue.  Soaps are struggling as it is.

Zoe would would make an excellent zombie or a role in a horror movie! lol.  She's about as exciting as a rock. Horrible cast.  Has to know someone.

Honored Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

Liam, the baby, should have just ran home to jump in the crib

next to Beth. He reported word for word about Thomas to

Hope. No brains, of course, to turn around and secretly pull

out his phone to record him. Then again, it's Liam.

You know what is going to hit the fan soon. Hope's head will be

spinning even more than usual with Thomas blasting Liam's

never-ending love for Steffy. 

Proposal to Hope is coming with strings attached. Who knows,

maybe Thomas set up the guy at office to try and date Stef,

with of course Zoey in the room to report she turned him

down. Liam, the only good catch in L.A. for Stef and Hope,

yeah right! Time for their yearly eye appointments!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Liam is just a little... probably a very little... weenie... I can't stand the little squirt... I will NEVER understand how two supposedly reasonably intelligent and reasonably attractive women are supposed to be drawn to that little drip... 

Thomas is nobody's dummy... He had to know Lame would run right to Hope to make a full report, so I'd guess he has a cover story all planned out... Athough, knowing Thomas, he's just as likely to admit the whole thing and point out that for once he's telling the absolute truth... Liam, the complete and utter twerp, HAS been waffling back and forth between the two women for years... There's no denying it...

Honored Contributor

$$Bill would mop up the floor with Thomas.  Wouldn't blink an eye.  It would be like someone brushing away a fly. 

Liam and Steffy belong together.  She is smart and he is comforting to her. 

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

$$Bill would mop up the floor with Thomas.  Wouldn't blink an eye.  It would be like someone brushing away a fly. 

Liam and Steffy belong together.  She is smart and he is comforting to her. 

Also, wasn't it Thomas' delusional mother who shot Bill?