Honored Contributor

Re: 💄👗 BOLD & BEAUTIFUL JANUARY 2020 w/SPOILERS 👗💄

@stevieb wrote:

@threecees wrote:

B&B's Facebook's page is showing that it will air today. Doubt

it will air here on the East Coast but I will check later for it.

It may appear on the CBS site.

Looks like we have to hunt for the show now. 

Or not. If CBS can't do a better job getting out the word about when and how the show can be seen, can't do a better job of figuring out that most people are not at home to watch the hearings, even assuming they'd want to, and not do a better job of offering viewing options other than online, then maybe it's time this viewer simply be weaned from CBS daytime. Tired of the nonsense and tired of their lame management of it.

I sent a similar version of the above to CBS via their feedback link. While they ask for your email address, no surprise at all that no response was forthcoming... As I said over on the Y&R thread, it seems pretty clear that CBS has declared their soaps are a low priority. I guess we pretty much knew it based on how lame they've become but the daily preemptions more or less make the message glaring. Possibly, I'll rejoin the show when it's on when and where it's supposed to be. Until then, I'm not going searching for it. They need to accommodate their audience rather than insisting the audience accommodate their bad management of their programming..

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@threecees wrote:

B&B's Facebook's page is showing that it will air today. Doubt

it will air here on the East Coast but I will check later for it.

It may appear on the CBS site.

Looks like we have to hunt for the show now. 

Or not. If CBS can't do a better job getting out the word about when and how the show can be seen, can't do a better job of figuring out that most people are not at home to watch the hearings, even assuming they'd want to, and not do a better job of offering viewing options other than online, then maybe it's time this viewer simply be weaned from CBS daytime. Tired of the nonsense and tired of their lame management of it.

I sent a similar version of the above to CBS via their feedback link. While they ask for your email address, no surprise at all that no response was forthcoming... As I said over on the Y&R thread, it seems pretty clear that CBS has declared their soaps are a low priority. I guess we pretty much knew it based on how lame they've become but the daily preemptions more or less make the message glaring. Possibly, I'll rejoin the show when it's on when and where it's supposed to be. Until then, I'm not going searching for it. They need to accommodate their audience rather than insisting the audience accommodate their bad management of their programming..

@stevieb , I'm not searching for it either. 

Trusted Contributor

What CBS is doing is really disrespectful to their audience and the show with their lousy communication of premptive airing notifications.   

Monday and Tuesday's episodes were available on CBS.com and cable (on demand).  Today, Wednesday 1/29 it was nowhere and not airing.

Why can't they put a simple "crawl message" at the bottom of the screen for us like they used to do?

I'm sick and tired of it too.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pink123 wrote:

What CBS is doing is really disrespectful to their audience and the show with their lousy communication of premptive airing notifications.   

Monday and Tuesday's episodes were available on CBS.com and cable (on demand).  Today, Wednesday 1/29 it was nowhere and not airing.

Why can't they put a simple "crawl message" at the bottom of the screen for us like they used to do?

I'm sick and tired of it too.

@Pink123  More games. Guess they flip a coin everyday to

decide if they feel like putting a new episode on. Clowns!

Esteemed Contributor

C.  Can't

B.   Broadcast

S.   Soaps