Honored Contributor

Re: 👠👗 BOLD & BEAUTIFUL FEBRUARY 2020 w/SPOILERS 👗👠

[ Edited ]

Thomas needs to lose what appears to be his attempt to grow facial hair... Don't like it... Besides which, we've got Bill and we don't need a Bill Junior... Even though Thomas could easily be Bill's son more than either of those two twits that are...

At least they have a few other stories going on at this point, but it's so slow moving. Would really like to see them move the Thomas and Hope pairing along more quickly if that's what they plan to do, because it's now been dragging along for about a year...

Don't like Zoe and don't think she's attractive but you have to feel a bit of compassion for her, the way she's being used. I just hope she doesn't end up pregnant, because that would put a real hitch in Thomas' plan...

Don't know why they've decided to write Sally out and keep the Ho family around. Can't hack either one of them. Wonder if Sally wanted out or they simply decided their stable was too full. And yet they keep bringing in more and more characters...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb I think Carter will be there to pick up the pieces of Zoe's heart when Thomas casts her off for Hope. And I think they are trying to write the "build-up" with Hope and Thomas, so that when Hope finally submits to him, it will make more sense and be s-e-x-y. Woman Embarassed Woman LOL

I don't like it at all that Sally is being written off -- and with such an ominous, terrible, mysterious, uncurable disease. When she found out and we watched from afar, not knowing what was being said, it was shocking and sad. I like the actress who plays Sally and I hope she lands on her feet someplace else. Maybe a network can pair her up with Gina Tognoni for a primetime detective series -- two smart, sassy ladies that can act.

I cannot stand Flo...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily  I hope that when and if they do pair Thomas with Hope it's made believable and that their issues will have been at least somewhat resolved. I don't want to see Thomas made into another man-wimp, like so many on this show, but his conniving side does need to be toned down a bit if their pairing is to be successful over the long haul. Then again, when are soap pairings ever successful over the long haul... And yes, it looks like Zoe has an admirer waiting in the wings... As for Sally, I don't like the direction they've taken and think it's unfortunate that they bring in two female characters and actresses nobody can stand (with another new female soon to arrive) but cut her loose... I see where the actress who plays Summer on Y&R has landed a prime time show, so one wonders if she'll be leaving. If so, maybe Sally will make her way over to that show, since they seem to routinely trade off 'talent'... She would be a perfect fit as Phyllis' daughter...

Super Contributor

Did we ever find out what Caroline died from.....just maybe Sally has the same disease given to her from Thomas.  I've always felt that Thomas killed Caroline.  Hoping that Sally isn't dying.

Honored Contributor

My thought is Zoe should get revenge once she sees how she is being used.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AuntG wrote:

My thought is Zoe should get revenge once she sees how she is being used.

My thought is she should leave town never to be seen or heard from again...

In fact, I'd rather see them keep Sally and get rid of her... Had Thomas hooked up with Sally to manipulate Hope, then I could seriously see her playing the revenge card... Much better actress... Far more attractive...

Honored Contributor

I guess I'm just choosy but Thomas is looking kind of frayed around the edges these last few days, sort of pale, hair sort of messy (and not in a good way) and not well groomed or made-up... The suit didn't seem to fit all that well and he just didn't look his usual pulled together self... Meanwhile, Vinny was looking lean and tight, neat as a pin and fit as a fiddle... 

Honored Contributor

@stevieb I agree, Thomas needs to shave off that facial hair! It makes him look so scruffy. He looks much better clean shaven! 

Respected Contributor

I still think Sally has a brain tumor. I had a close friend die from one. The brain controls everything & as the tumor grows she will get worse. It must be in a place too dangerous to operate so not much else can be done. I like Sally.
Esteemed Contributor

B and B actors must be going one by one to Lifetime in

their free time. Just a few weeks ago, actor who plays

Thomas was briefly in a Lifetime movie.

Now tonight at 8p.m, Eastern time, actor who plays Wyatt

is in Her Secret Family Killer. Not much on anyway so I'll

probably watch this silly movie.