Honored Contributor

Linda's been kidnapped, shot and generally terrorized over the course of the last 7 years, so they either divorce or kill her off.

I think people would prefer she died saving lives than died because of a case Danny was working on.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

It's time for Frank to get a steady girlfriend.  How about a chubby Midwesterner with graying hair who can't act?  Oh well, I can dream.😁

Respected Contributor

Re: BLUE BLOODS

[ Edited ]

Have watched "Blue Bloods" from Season 1, thoroughly enjoy the whole premise of the program, the way things are handled and the interaction of Reagan family characters. Always liked Tom Selleck, great role as Frank Reagan and am fond of his "rough-around-the-edges" detective son Danny (Donny Wahlberg). Excellent and looking forward to this season.....

Respected Contributor

@Gardengal55 wrote:

I like the show a lot and really like Tom Selleck. -- he and I go way back!!  I love him more I think in his Jesse Stone movies-- in both series he's always brooding and that's sexy to me.

Really like Donnie Walhberg, too.  The family dinner scenes are heartwarming.

@Gardengal55  Oh yes, those Jesse Stone movies are terrific......he does that brooding thing really well!

Valued Contributor

I wish they hadn't written Linda off of the show.  Smiley Sad  I like the whole cast, and I never miss an episode.

Trusted Contributor
I love the show, love Tom, but really like the character of Jaime. I still can't believe the killed Linda off.
Respected Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

Dislikes:  Erin, Linda (bye), Henry.

Neutral: Jamie.

Jack and Sean are not in the episodes enough but are ok kids.

Nicky is my favorite-a young woman who asks questions, debates issues, and seems to have an excellent future.

Tom Selleck, imo, is much better in this type of role vs. his Magnum days. 

The differences in personality of Reagan family  members ("characters") make it just that, a strong Irish family.

Valued Contributor

@elizabethl123  I tried the first episode on Netflix and was hooked. I love the dinner scene too. I agree, the cast is excellent and they have that certain "chemistry" amongst them that makes a series "work".

“The price of light is less than the cost of darkness.”
– Arthur C. Nielsen
Honored Contributor

@Anniecamp wrote:

I wish they hadn't written Linda off of the show.  Smiley Sad  I like the whole cast, and I never miss an episode.

Well she chose to not renew her contract which was up. they couldn't make her stay so the only other option was to recast her roll. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Esteemed Contributor

Re: BLUE BLOODS

[ Edited ]

Gardengal55 wrote:

I like the show a lot and really like Tom Selleck. -- he and I go way back!!  I love him more I think in his Jesse Stone movies-- in both series he's always brooding and that's sexy to me.

Really like Donnie Walhberg, too.  The family dinner scenes are heartwarming.

@Gardengal55....I also am a big fan of the Jesse Stone movies!...I love Tom Selleck's character as Jesse Stone....much more intense and intriguing!....I wish it was a weekly TV series....I prefer it over Blue Bloods, but I do tune in from time to time, as I really enjoy Tom Selleck and, like many others, love the family dinner scenes and would also love to see "Frank" with a romantic interest

I'm a fan of Donnie Wahlberg also....He has quite a talented background!

Oh, by the way, the next Jesse Stone movie isn't due out until 2018...Tom Selleck is a dedicated family man, so I can understand him doing his best to balance out his role on Blue Bloods with his role as Jesse Stone....and his most important priority...his family!

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~