Honored Contributor

Re: BLAKE & GWEN MARRIAGE IMMINENT

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I just do not know why they cannot just get married and not make a huge deal about it...they both have been married before.... why is it such a big deal? People in Hollywood get married and divorced all the time....

@SeaMaiden  People magazine is making a big deal out of it.  To make money from this couple's celebrity status. Marriage licenses are public records.  Gwen and Blake weren't the source of my first post.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@VaBelle35 wrote:

Nope.  We'll be on pregnancy watch as soon as they are married.

@VaBelle35 Yeah well it's  kind of contradictory for a poster to say she's sick of something but doesn't just skip the thread. 

@Pearleeif you want one sided comments you shouldn't start a thread.  Yes, I'm sick of hearing about them.  Wish them well though.  I gave an opinion.  That's what these forums are for.  Or did I miss something?

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

@gertrudecloset wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@VaBelle35 wrote:

@VaBelle35 Yeah well it's  kind of contradictory for a poster to say she's sick of something but doesn't just skip the thread. 

@Pearleeif you want one sided comments you shouldn't start a thread.  Yes, I'm sick of hearing about them.  Wish them well though.  I gave an opinion.  That's what these forums are for.  Or did I miss something?

@gertrudecloset. My point. 

Respected Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

We sometimes see news reports in good humor about somebody that got off in a ditch and Old Blake pulled 'em out with his pickup truck.

It's what we do here. 

@Sooner  Huh?

@Pearlee We help people.  We care about neighbors, we pitch in and dig you out from the storm cellar after the tornado blows your house down.  We pull your car out of the ditch.  We look to see what we can do for somebody. 

It's Oklahoma. It's not easy to live here smetimes. 

@Sooner That's super nice. But what does that have to do with Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani getting married?

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Ladybug724   Oklahoma, where Blake is from, is known as the "Sooner" state.

Respected Contributor

I, too, wish them well.  I have loved Blake's music since his early long curly hair days.   His song "Baby" has stayed with me since then.  Any fan who hasn't heard it should give it a listen.  

Neutral on Gwen's music but she seems nice enough and seems to love her boys a lot.   I hate the red lipstick, however. Smiley Very Happy

Gwen will be 52 in October so any babies would need some sort of medical (or divine) itervention.   I have heard that they would love to have a family together.  

@Sooner   I easily understood your post.  The thread is about Blake (and Gwen).  Blake has many times demonstrated his good ole boy qualities ingrained in him by his upbringing in your fine state.  Hope you are doing well... minky

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee  Did you change the spelling of your name?

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@gertrudecloset wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@VaBelle35 wrote:

@gertrudecloset. My point. 

Nah, I got your point.  Thing is it makes no sense on a public forum where you expect to get any number of replies ~ even the ones you don't agree with @Pearlee .

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Respected Contributor

I wish the happy couple all the best.  The rumors were that they had already recently married, but who knows?

Trusted Contributor

Initially, I didn't understand their union and how they could be compatible but they really seem to appreciate and love one another which was lacking for both of them before.  Both are drama free or so it seems and I am just so happy for them though I don't know them and never will.  Also, Gwen has laid off the red lipstick quite a bit.  Funny that it was mentioned, as I never really liked that look either.  They both deserve happiness and seem to have finally found it!!!