Honored Contributor

Re: BLAKE & GWEN MARRIAGE IMMINENT

I know they have been a couple for a while but I cannot say they are all over the place-I guess I don't see it.

I do wish them all the best-I think the differences in their musical style is interesting-opposites attract, I guess.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@gertrudecloset wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@gertrudecloset wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@VaBelle35 wrote:

Nope.  We'll be on pregnancy watch as soon as they are married.

@VaBelle35 Yeah well it's  kind of contradictory for a poster to say she's sick of something but doesn't just skip the thread. 

@Pearleeif you want one sided comments you shouldn't start a thread.  Yes, I'm sick of hearing about them.  Wish them well though.  I gave an opinion.  That's what these forums are for.  Or did I miss something?

@gertrudecloset. My point. 

Nah, I got your point.  Thing is it makes no sense on a public forum where you expect to get any number of replies ~ even the ones you don't agree with @Pearlee .

@gertrudecloset  Nah, you didn't. I'm fine with people disagreeing -- it has nothing to do with that. 🙄 Reread my post. It's nonsensical to write you are sick of hearing about something yet not sick of it enough to pass it on by rather reading and replying to it.  That indicates you are not sick of it but still interested in it. Get it now?

Respected Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

I doubt it. Gwen is over 50.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:

@gertrudecloset wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@gertrudecloset wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@VaBelle35 wrote:

@VaBelle35 Yeah well it's  kind of contradictory for a poster to say she's sick of something but doesn't just skip the thread. 

@Pearleeif you want one sided comments you shouldn't start a thread.  Yes, I'm sick of hearing about them.  Wish them well though.  I gave an opinion.  That's what these forums are for.  Or did I miss something?

@gertrudecloset. My point. 

Nah, I got your point.  Thing is it makes no sense on a public forum where you expect to get any number of replies ~ even the ones you don't agree with @Pearlee .

@gertrudecloset  Nah, you didn't. I'm fine with people disagreeing -- it has nothing to do with that. 🙄 Reread my post. It's nonsensical to write you are sick of hearing about something yet not sick of it enough to pass it on by rather reading and replying to it.  That indicates you are not sick of it but still interested in it. Get it now?

That's an opinion you and I don't share.  Thus, my reason for responding and stating that I'm sick of hearing about them.  Yes, I've heard a lot about these two.  That's the difference between me and you @Pearlee .  Doesn't have to make sense to you.  It just "is."

I don't know for the life of me why you would presume to tell someone else what they should do when they don't like someone[s] or a thing.  They can put it on record OR walk on by.  This time, I chose to put it on record.  Next time don't ask why.  Just read it and keep it moving.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

UPDATE Well I was right about this weekend. They were married on Saturday "in a small intimate ceremony" in a chapel Blake had built on his property.  

Source: NY Post

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

UPDATE Well I was right about this weekend. They were married on Saturday "in a small intimate ceremony" in a chapel Blake had built on this property.  

Source: NY Post

@Pearlee - Thanks for posting. I love this couple! They both seem like really nice people who help a lot of people in need.   Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I just saw on GMA they got married 7/3.  It was a small ceremony and Carson Daly officiated.  They served tacos, french fries and hamburgers.  I love this couple and I hardly saw anything about them in the news.  I wish them the best!! 

Honored Contributor

In the photos on the People site, I see a dog at their wedding. 🐕🐾