Honored Contributor

BINGE WATCHING THE WEST WING -- UPDATE

Took me 3 weeks of watching until my eyes almost crossed but I watched the last 3 episodes today.

I really liked the pairing of Will and Kate, always liked both of them.

I was so glad that the president pardoned Toby at the end. I never could figure out who leaked the info to him. I read a lot about this online and obviously the writers slanted it so C.J. was the obvious leak but I don't think it was. I still have a feeling it was David, Toby's brother, even though Toby denied it. I loved Toby. Sometimes he showed more heart and emotion than some others.

I found Toby a most interesting character. I never thought Charlie and Zoey would be a long term couple, cute as they were.

Respected Contributor

Re: BINGE WATCHING THE WEST WING -- UPDATE

Where did you find it? I loved the show.

Esteemed Contributor

Never saw any of that show.

But I do like binge watching thru a series.

Yes, you have to pace yourself or you'll get physical issues from watching so intently, hour after hour for weeks.

Honored Contributor

@ellaphant It's on Netflix.

Super Contributor

@ellaphant , if you have Apple devices, you can purchase the digital copy of all 7 seasons on iTunes for $29.99.

Super Contributor

There is a WONDERFUL podcast The West Wing Weekly. 

When WW came to Netflix I started streaming and very shortly after that the podcast began.  Josh Malina (he played Will Bailey on WW) is one of the 2 hosts of the podcast.  Every week they discuss (in detail!) one episode.  The podcast started with the first episode, 2nd podcast episode 2, etc.

Through the podcast, they have guests (often the actors from WW, often people with knowledge of the topics discussed in the episode).  Altogether a great way to get even more out of The West Wing!

Honored Contributor

This was an all time favorite of mine.  Love the music, love the lighting.  The first four years with Tommy Schlamy (sp) as a main writer, it was a great time.  But it still remains on my favorites list.

Valued Contributor

I never watched WW.

Now I'm always looking for something to binge watch.

Thanks for info!