Frequent Contributor

Re: BIG TIME BAKE ON FOOD NETWORK WITH BUDDY VALASTRO

Maeve, Ray and Cristina were all on one version or another of the Baking Championship shows. I remember all of them. Maeve was the winner in her season.

I don't care for Buddy after the way he acted on the Buddy vs. Duff show, but I just ignored him during this and enjoyed it.

The format of this show is a lot like the Netflix show Sugar Rush. 

Respected Contributor

@Beachgirl42 wrote:

Maeve, Ray and Cristina were all on one version or another of the Baking Championship shows. I remember all of them. Maeve was the winner in her season.

I don't care for Buddy after the way he acted on the Buddy vs. Duff show, but I just ignored him during this and enjoyed it.

The format of this show is a lot like the Netflix show Sugar Rush. 

@Beachgirl42I thought Cristina was too but wasn't sure. 

Honored Contributor

I remember when he got his first show, around the time that Duff's first show was ending and I wanted to see what this other guy was about.

Well, he and his family absolutely grossed me out from the onset.   I just had a weird, bad feeling over all aside from the fact that I found him repugnant.  Turned out that his brother in law, who was on the show, was a pedophile so maybe that was part of the vibe I was getting.

I'm glad to see more Duff Goldman on FN again these days.  I always liked him and remember fondly his first show with such a great bunch of decorator folks at the shop.   

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I used to watch his first show and I remember that pedophille brother in law Remy. 
This new show was a yawn for me, one episode and I'm done.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

My son ordered my GD bday cake from Carlos (Buddy's bakery) for what he paid should have been iced in gold! 

It was no better than the rainbow cake sold on QVC by David's bakery.   They wanted a sculpted rainbow cake w/unicorn this is what they received.

In fact, add sprinkles would have been exact cake for less $$$.

I could have baked this cake (well anyone could) but unfortunately virus got in the way of my plans home😉

They we're disappointed as GD loves show cake boss.

A977F493-6D7A-429A-A69D-BA70322E792D.jpeg