Respected Contributor

Re: BIG SKY RETURNED 9/21 *SPOILERS*

I watched season one and really enjoyed it. Season two just got too strange. After about three episodes, I deleted it from my DVR "series record"

I enjoy Reba but it didn't draw me back into the series.

Respected Contributor

Did everyone stop watching this ? I wonder if the good looking son of Reba isn't the killer ? Instead of the other son , they made it way to obvious for it to be the older son. As others have commented , this doesn't even look like David Kelley quality.  I think it is the writing and directing , that is the problem . I am enjoying it , even though it is bad. I guess i am so used to quality streaming shows on HBO and Showtime , that i haven't watched network shows in a few years.

Respected Contributor

No one i guess  ? LOL

Honored Contributor

@MW in Iowa   We now know Reba's husband is not wound too sound.

The son in the woods definitely killed his adoptive parents, so it is not a stretch to think he killed others in the woods.  So far it does look that way but now Reba's husband is showing signs of being a suspect.

I do not think the good looking son is involved since he never knew about his step-brother; he seems to be ok so far.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

In the premier for the season there was a completely different strange person that it appeared killed that hiker, so maybe nobody in the family killed him or any of the others before him.  

I am quickly tiring of this series.  I know they changed to format, I'm assuming to appease those of us that want some resolution quicker, such that they have a case each week that gets solved in that episode, but even that is not holding my attention.  

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

In the premier for the season there was a completely different strange person that it appeared killed that hiker, so maybe nobody in the family killed him or any of the others before him.  

I am quickly tiring of this series.  I know they changed to format, I'm assuming to appease those of us that want some resolution quicker, such that they have a case each week that gets solved in that episode, but even that is not holding my attention.  

@Icegoddess   I thought Walt (the son) showed Sunny (Reba) the body of the hiker at the bottom of the cliff.  The hiker was still alive at the time.

We know the hiker came across Walt who had the wooden figure carving with him and the hiker went on his own way.  After we saw the hiker taking in the view at the cliff and Walt was watching him.

Sunny said she had to protect her son Walt.  The wooden figure was on the hiker (I think in his backpack).

So who pushed the hiker off the cliff??

Honored Contributor

Reba is horribly miscast.  I liked her in her comedy series about a family but she is way off the mark in Big Sky.

Donno's pies.  Please.

It is moving too slowly and even tossing in another case here and there is not saving this season at all.

Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

@Icegoddess wrote:

@Icegoddess   I thought Walt (the son) showed Sunny (Reba) the body of the hiker at the bottom of the cliff.  The hiker was still alive at the time.

We know the hiker came across Walt who had the wooden figure carving with him and the hiker went on his own way.  After we saw the hiker taking in the view at the cliff and Walt was watching him.

Sunny said she had to protect her son Walt.  The wooden figure was on the hiker (I think in his backpack).

So who pushed the hiker off the cliff??

@Cakers3 I may be wrong, but the creepy person the hiker came across in the beginning was not the same person as Walt.  I don't remember the wooden figure, but he could've gotten that elsewhere.  And just because Walt found the hiker doesn't mean he's the same person who pushed him off the cliff.  

ETA, apparently it was Walt that was the creepy guy at the beginning.  When I first saw Walt come out of the Woods when Reba was looking for him, he didn't seem like the same creepy guy in the 1st episode, but I apparently was wrong.