Valued Contributor

Hi All! I'm a super fan of Big Brother. Have watched every season, every episode. Was wondering since my area does not carry the station for Big Brother After Dark from 12a-3am EST, do you know if Poptv.com streams live of BBAD? Would love to watch during those hours as I'm up most at that time. 

Thank you in advance for your help. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I'd like to know myself. I don't watch  BB anymore, but I am up all night and there isn't much good TV on. Therefore, I would be interested in seeing this for a nice change of pace !

Respected Contributor
Does Jace remind you of Hayden from last season?
Valued Contributor

ABSOLUTELY! Lol. I said that the first time I saw him. 

And that Jason kid reminds me of Pee Wee Herman! He even talks like him too. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: POP TV streaming. They have a fairly minimal website that says noting about streaming, so you may be out of luck. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

I heard Julie Chinn say there were going to be twins on the show.  Have they already shown them and what are they going to do switch them out without anyone knowing it?

I'm sorry for constantly asking questions.  I'll probably drive you guys crazy about this show.  I'm curious about anything to do with twins.

Trusted Contributor

yes there going to switch them without the hg's knowing.... i heard maybe the blond girl i forget her name  she has a twin... will be interesting to see if anyone picks up on it

Honored Contributor

The twins are Liz and Julia. We met Liz last night. We'll probably meet Julia on Sunday's show. Liz has a dent/dimple/scar on her nose that Julia lacks and they part their hair differently, so I'm not sure how effective this twin twist will be, but we'll have to see. Veteran fans(including those in the house) know of the old twin twist and every year there are lots of questions asked about whether anyone has a twin. It won't be easy for them to pull this off.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!