Trusted Contributor

Re: BIG BROTHER 17 STARTS TONIGHT!!!

While I am being negative, I also want to add that I do not like that they brought in half the HG's last night and will bring the others in tonight.  I don't recall their doing that before ---  or did I forget?  It would seem that each bunch will have time to get "attached" within their group and form alliances, etc.  before entering with the whole gang.  But who knows - it might be fine.  I just don't recall it happening like that before.

Needless to say, I have started off negatively with this new season and I hope I get over it.  Sorry guys!!

Honored Contributor

suzi   well I have only seen a few of the BB but have been trying to take an interest since so many of you guys like it.  (So far it's not working though).

I just wanted to say I do agree with you about them bringing in others AFTER they've brought in some earlier.  It does allow some to forum alliances, I would think.  I'm sure it will come up where others will comment on it.

I said this before.  I like looking at people who are at least clean looking.  I'm sorry but those guys with those long beards just don't do it for me.  I don't think I'll be able to last.  I promise to shut up if I don't watch it.

Contributor

Hi Everyone!

Love to Suzie and LoriLori...thanks guys!

Suzie...do you think Crayons still comes on under a different name... she was so much fun but she really was worried about Trolls and cyber stalking...maybe she reads but doesn;t post...if so, Hi Crayons!!!  All The Best!!!

Back to Big Brother....I thought it was pretty good....they should have started the live feeds immediately....odd.  

I am still obsessed with BBUK and BBAU....Brititsh and Australian versions....BBUK is on now...I see it via u...tube.  I love the diversity and I love that the audience votes....the house noms but the audience votes to evict. They always have four or more up for eviction so they spread the fans and it seems to work out pretty well.   They do twists galore so more twists can be fine.  If they bring on twins they play as one and get evilcted as one....they did that this year.  

I hate when one alliance makes a run for the entire season....that always turns me off....so that is the only thing that I really hope doesnt happen this year.  

BBUK had too many nice people playing this year so to spice it up they brought back one evicted HG and three former winners and trouble makers  aka   All-Stars....to annoy and cause trouble.  I enjoyed it.  It took a few over confident houseguests off of their high horses.  

The Big difference is the diversity of age and experience of the houseguests....and no head of house.  They mostly do comps for food budget...luxury items...luxury meals. 

When is the next show?  Friday???

Trusted Contributor

Mayfair, it is on again tonight!

I supposed Crayons could be lurking out there.  I have since "met" another poster who posts like Crayons did, you recall she had a unique style, so she might have changed her nic and is posting again.  I would like to hear from her. 

I didn't realize that you watch  BB UK but it sounds a little better than our version!!

Good day, all.

Contributor

For Suzie...I wish that we would hear from Crayons again....if she is here...I wish she would say something but if not.....its a shame.  She seemed to enjoy posting so much!

Always glad to be back for Big Brother....I fell off last year after the first week or two.

Hope all is great for this year and look forward to seeing the CBS stream on my Roku....its been said that we will be able to....heres hoping!!!!

Will be watching again tonight!

\

Thanks for the update!!!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The good news is you can test your live feeds now. They've had fish on most of the afternoon. The fish this year are Koi. (Way too many in way too small of a tank, but that's the aquarist in me talking. A Koi can grow as long as three feet long, so they're not an ideal fish for a small tank. Expect to see lots of dead fish this year.) It looks like they've added blue LED lighting under the tank for some reason. It's not a great look.

On tonight's show we'll meet the other six announced houseguests and see the next HOH comp. There's speculation that Da'Vonne will compete in this second HOH so it's another seven players competing. Still no offiical word on whether or not anyone else wil be joining the cast. With all of the twists where houseguests have returned in the past, and the twin joining the game, they may not need anyone else for the 98 days. We'll find out tonight.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Breaking news!!! Jeff and Jackie have now been confirmed (sort of) to be entering the BB 17 house! CBS has released two photos (one of Jeff, one of Jackie) each labelled as Big Brother 17 Houseguest, so they're definitely going in. The photos were released so editors could include them in any stories they're writing about Big Brother. That should liven things up a bit.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Are these people really as immature as they seem?  This is crazy!  They are so immature.  I hope they aren't representative of young people today.  If so, we are all in trouble.

Honored Contributor

There's a certain level of giddiness that starts out each season, but as the season goes on the houseguests calm down quite a bit. Now, I wouldn't necessarily call most of them 'mature' but they do settle down quite a bit. Once the novelty of the experience wears off, they generally start to calm down a lot. We'll be seeing them behaving differently on the feeds around midnight tonight. (Well, tonight might be a bad example as production will often get them riled up for the first night of the live feeds, but pretty soon we'll get a better feel for who these people really are.)

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Thanks garden.  You know, after I'd clicked "Post" I realized how pompous (that spelling looks bad) I sounded.  They just seemed so silly to me.

Please know that whatever I post I don't mean to sound like a know-it-all or criticizing.  I'm just observing from a point of view of ignorance.  Please don't take it like I'm busting on any of your favorite shows.