Honored Contributor

Re: BIG BROTHER 17 STARTS TONIGHT!!!

I like watching, but some how lose track what day it's on and miss it.  Hoping I don't forget to watch tonight!!

Honored Contributor

sabra. I wouldn't worry about Audrey getting voted out early. she's likely to be production's pet this year and protected by the diary room. Unless she implodes and the house unites against her, she's likely to hang around until jury. Newbies are scared of the diary room for the first few weeks and pretty much let the diary room control the game. It doesn't take long before they lose their awe of the people behind the curtain though and do what they want. For the first few weeks though Audrey should be pretty safe.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

I can't believe I had a moment of forgetting about production interference!  Must have been 1/2 asleep - lol.  Certainly would like to see Audrey hang around and you are right.

o/t - Zack was on Bold and the Beautiful today - good to see him.

Honored Contributor

The good news is we get to see the interference on Big Brother where as on shows like TAR or Survivor, it's hidden from us. (And I'm sure the producers pull a lot of strings on those shows too.) Production will want to milk Audrey for all of the ratings they can get from her. As long as she doesn't implode on them (like Chima) she'll likely hang around for quite a few weeks. Unless she does something really stupid (destroying equipment, hitting someone, etc.) that forces their hand, production will likely be pulling strings to keep her in the game for much of the summer.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Contributor

Hi Guys!  Dear friends....so happy to see so many back for the fun this year!  I need a diversion as well.....badly need it...  I am fine but my Dad is terribly ill.  Much time spend to and from the VA hospital.  But enough sad news... I am thrilled to see Dear Suzie back!  Hi Suzie!!!  I remember you as one of my very first cyber friends and you have stayed the same upbeat and lovely person..It is so much fun to catch up with everyone each and every summer.  I adore our Gardenman and his work on these posts and basically blogging for us each summer.  Fun Fun Fun!!!!

Let the Summer and Big Brother fun begin!!!!

Love to all of the regulars and newcomers alike!

Play nice everyone!!!

xoxo

Honored Contributor

I just wanted to see some of the first one.  I never rule out anything. So far all of the males are ugly (except for one) and the women are attractive.

I can't stand being around people who are so fake annimated.  If it doesn't change I won't watch a lot of it.

Trusted Contributor

NOOOO, not the BOTB.  Not happy about that.  Audrey is pretty, always had a thing for guys with long hair so I like Jace, and Clay is eye-candy for me.

Honored Contributor

I'm really disappointed the BOTB is back. Everyone who saw last year's show should know that a big alliance can be formed that need never lose control no matter what, which will likely lead to a repeat of last season with one side dominating. The producers apparently are insane if they think these guys/gals won't figure that out quickly.

Oh well, on to episode two tomorrow night and then the live feeds will kick in and we'll really get to see what's happening.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

I was so upset when she said BOTB. I hated that twist and she said it was a fan favorite. Not my favorite. Hope it is better than last year. I was so looking forward to this year.

Trusted Contributor

i'm so upset i cant get the live feeds.. bb isn't gonna be the same this yr... so much more happens on the feeds that you dont see on the 1 hr show..  im quite upset   there's gotta be somewhere out there that you can get the feeds without going to cbs.com   anyone know of anywhere let me know... Woman Sad