Honored Contributor

Re: BIG BROTHER 17 STARTS TONIGHT!!!

[ Edited ]

Don't worry about it. Trust me, after a week or two of the game the drudgery of the game kicks in and the hyperactivity you see now is long gone. Thursdays (live shows,) Fridays (BOTB, nominations) and Saturdays (POV) are pretty lively for the houseguests, then things get pretty dull until the next Thursday.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

I kept waiting to post because I was hoping Jeff would say that Jackie and Jeff could not be eliminated for "x" amount of weeks but guess not.  Thinking they won't last long.  I like the nerdy guy.

fyi - i'm older than dirt and if I got to go in that house I would be so excited I'd act like a kid in a candy store.

Honored Contributor

Yeah, they go through a lot to get there and they're pretty wired for the first few days, but pretty soon the novelty wears off and things settle down. Especially when some of them end up on slop. That really depresses the mood for them. I'm betting the two who sat out the comp will get to be on a future season of TAR, or perhaps get a trip someplace. 

I wonder how Jeff and Jackie got on TAR? Were they orignally trying out for another reality show and recruited to TAR? They may have orignally applied to be on Big Brother, Survivor or The Bachelor and then when TAR decided to allow singles got moved to TAR. We've had quite a few BB houseguests who started out auditioning for one of those other shows only to end up on BB, so that would make some sense.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

Hi, well last nights show was interesting,they did the twin thing [not new], don't like the b thing ,the guest look better than their picture except the decoraters teeth were too white ...The guy who one h.o.h. is acting a little cockey,so probably won't last long. the audrey person reminds me of Rachel with her nasty attitude,not sure if I care for her or not.Ok tonight is another night so we will see how the other guest are. Tucka.

Trusted Contributor

I have no idea how Jeff and Jackie got picked for TAR but you are probably right.  There have been several crossovers on TAR and Survivor.  This is the 1st for BB as far as I know.  In 2 seasons we will see Caleb from BB16 on Survivor.

Honored Contributor

They're all on CBS which has Julie Chinn's husband as head honcho.

Trusted Contributor

So far I like Jace and Steve and a couple of the girls (can't think of their names).  I am sure I will switch over the weeks ahead.  If any of the girls were looking for a love interest, there are only a couple of the guys that are interesting/secxy.  I think adding Jeff and Jackie into the mix might get them evicted pretty quickly. 

Does anyone have any favorites yet?

Trusted Contributor

It's too soon for me to have favorites but I do like Clay, the geek, the asian hillbilly, and Jeff and Jackie.  This could all change in a week tho.  That's the way this game goes.  Waiting for BBAD to start.  I'll watch for apx 1 hour and finish it off tomorrow.