Respected Contributor

The new season begins tonight and it is the last season.

Respected Contributor

I think it will end with Amy being pregnant.  I'm still neutral on Penny/Leonard becoming parents.  But on the season finale of Young Sheldon, there was reference made to Sheldon's children.

Honored Contributor

I love this show, and I will miss it when it's over, so I will enjoy this season, and I hope everyone gets their happy ending, even Stewart.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

I love this show also and I am looking forward to tonight!

Agree that Sheldon and Amy will either be pregnant or have a baby by  season's end

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Super Contributor

cant wait to see what goes on in this new and last season!!

Respected Contributor

I also love the show, and will enjoy this last season.  Sorry to see it go, but I understand. I think actors on successful shows have the best jobs, but people want to move on and do something new.  I expect that the series will end on a positive note for all the characters.  Funny, I hadn't even thought about Stewart.... but the young employee who went to the wedding with him was smitten by his nerdy knowledge.  I have a feeling that he too will end up in a happy relationship.

Esteemed Contributor

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

I liked the show better in the early years too, but for me nothing can top Two and a Half Men in the early years.  There wasn't one person on that show that wasn't just perfect for the role!  Berta, and their Mother!  Oh my gosh those were funny funny shows!  

Even my very prim and proper mother thought it was hilarious!

One of my favorites was the one where the mother got a new family.  

Sorry to go off topic, but I can't help myself! 

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I love this show, and I will miss it when it's over, so I will enjoy this season, and I hope everyone gets their happy ending, even Stewart.

I could not agree more.  Poor stewaart i do hope he gets a nice girlfriend this season.  I missed a lot of last season.  I missed Sheldon's wedding.  I love this show and I hope reruns will continue to be available to watch.

Honored Contributor

I'm interested in seeing how they wrap up this series but I'm one that thinks the show has run its course and it was time for it to be done.