Honored Contributor

Who is your favorite character on this show? I've always liked Raj. I think he's adorable, funny and smart. I like the way his character has been developed. He's been my favorite for a long time and love his curly hair.

I also often get a bang out of Penny. She's hilarious when she and Sheldon are having conversations.

Valued Contributor

Amy

Honored Contributor

Amy

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

Raj, then Amy.  I really like it when Mary Cooper shows up.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

Bernadette

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Regular Contributor

I have always loved Howard!! He always makes me laugh out Loud!!

Honored Contributor

I think they are a great ensemble group, and I like them all, but without .Sheldon, well there is no point. All of the actors have grown, and well I just can't pick a favorite. By the way has anyone seen Kripke on his new show speechless ? He is very good.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

My favorite from the beginning has always been Raj.

Esteemed Contributor

I too like Raj because not only is he an astro physicist, and someone of foreign descent and culture who moved out of his country across the globe, but he embraces American culture wholly as well as his own culture. He is a man of many interests, instead of being isolated in the scientific world. I also like Howard, as creepy as he can be at times, because he is clever, humorous, quick witted, and capable at many different talents: music, impersonations, invention, etc.  Actually I think his lines are some of the funniest. Sheldon is a main character, but I find him the most annoying and one dimensional though he has come a long way since the beginning. Penny is great because even though she doesn't have the education the others have and is pretty much portrayed as a party girl, she is capable of freezing all those guys in their tracks with some of her retorts. Amy and Bernadette kind of irritate me, but I see the need for them as part of the group. Leonard has some funny lines and is more evolved than Sheldon, but he lets everyone else make him a doormat. And then there's Stewart, the brutally honest self disparaging comic store owner. I loved it when he had the relationship, whatever it was, with Howard's mom. She saw him as a human being when the others haven't. 

Honored Contributor

Raj and Howard have always been my least favorite characters, but only because the writers hold the characters back, IMO. The others have evolved believably, but until this season I was really sick of weenie whiny Raj who has NO cojones.  Howard and Bernadette are sometimes good for comic relief (together or apart) but I don’t really like either character.

My favorites are Penny, Amy, Leonard and Sheldon, in that order.  I just love how the writers have allowed Shamy to grow believably and that they’re bringing out the best in each other. I think similar has happened with Leonard and Penny.  Leonard is the “normal” nerd, our bridge between totally geek/nerd and reality.

Love Sheldon’s mom and Leonard’s father, together or apart. Detest Leonard’s mom, but then I dislike Christine Baranski in anything/everything. Stewart I can take or leave, he’s okay. The uber-nerd bearded guy they seem to be featuring more of this season? Uuuggghhhh....

Life without Mexican food is no life at all