Valued Contributor

I love them all.But, Penny and Sheldon are my favorite.

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

Who is your favorite character on this show? I've always liked Raj. I think he's adorable, funny and smart. I like the way his character has been developed. He's been my favorite for a long time and love his curly hair.

I also often get a bang out of Penny. She's hilarious when she and Sheldon are having conversations.

I love all of them.  But my favorites are Sheldon and his mom.Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Howard......love the sarcasm....

Trusted Contributor

@Love my grandkids

Love all the characters but there is no show without Sheldon... 

Respected Contributor

Impossible to choose a favorite! 

I find most situation comedies boring or slightly amusing but not really funny, however I do laugh out loud at Big Bang. The relationships among the group are so well developed. Their lines and timing are perfect. I think they are all good actors.The chat when the women get together is so good. They are all human.  Maybe we see something in ourselves in these roles. I’m happy for their success with the show.

Thank you for asking the question. I enjoyed everybody’s replies.

Honored Contributor

My favorite is Penny. She is like a fish out of water hanging out with all the brainiacs. I do feel she has really evolved from where she started. I also like Amy who has hung in there with Sheldon longer than any woman should have to!

Trusted Contributor

All the characters! Love when the moms make an appearance, too! 

Esteemed Contributor

It would be impossible for me to pick a favorite. 

What I would like to know, though, is Penny's maiden name.  We have discussed it before and it has never been revealed. 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

How are they going to hide the two babies of Howard and Bernadette?

Respected Contributor

Did Sheldon and Amy ever get married / Kept watching I never saw it . Seems strange, although one day Amy asked Penny or Berni if it wrecked their relationship getting married because she likes things the way they are..