Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@SeaMaiden  I just checked Carteris on Wiki. She's now 58. I checked Jennie Garth and she is about 44 or 45. So there is a big age difference and it always showed.

Plus. Andrea's mannerisms always bugged me. She always had the hots for Brandon and was always jealous of every girl he got involved with. I think she married Jessie ONLY cuz she was pregnant. Even at the other shows later on where she made an appearance, it was obvious that she wasn't over Brandon.

Some of the clothes they had those girls wear during the high school years were ATROCIOUS!

@Love my grandkids   Awww, but, those clothes were pretty hot for the era the show was on😊

Honored Contributor

Re: BEVERLY HILLS 90210

[ Edited ]

@SeaMaiden Oh I agree to a point. But putting Shannen Doherty in those mustard colored blazers with the ugly padded shoulders and some other ugly jackets was awful.

And at a spring dance they stuck Jennie Garth in a matronly red coat dress that my grandmother wouldn't have worn!

They made David Silver and Steve Sanders wear some of the ugliest shirts ever! I know I'm picky but hey that's just me.

I can't imagine why those young actors would agree to wear some of that awful stuff. And the famous fashion show? Most of the gowns looked way too matronly!

Honored Contributor

I loved the show!  Never missed it!  I tell you another one that I loved even more --- Melrose Place!!!! It was the best.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

90210 is heading back to FOX this summer. Original cast members Jason Priestley (Brandon), Jennie Garth (Kelly), Ian Ziering (Steve; ex-Cameron, GUIDING LIGHT), Gabrielle Carteris (Andrea; ex-Tracy, ANOTHER WORLD), Brian Austin Green (David; ex-Brian, KNOTS LANDING) and Tori Spelling (Donna), have all signed on for the six-episode series.

https://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/90210-the-series-officially-a-go/?fbclid=IwAR3i9iPDl0YKRs4ry...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

I loved the show!  Never missed it!  I tell you another one that I loved even more --- Melrose Place!!!! It was the best.  

Melrose place and knots landing. Never missed a episode  of either.

Respected Contributor

I loved this show, especially the first few years.  I liked the parents, but remember the controversy when the actress who played the mother complained that her role was small. Maybe that's why the parents were eventually written out.

Honored Contributor

Re: BEVERLY HILLS 90210

[ Edited ]

When the original cast was the main focus, it was a fun show... It remained pretty good, even once all the comings and goings ensued, but eventually went over the edge... The one thing I never could understand was all the crushing on Dylan... Never found him appealing much less to be the 'all that' some did...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

@AngelPuppy1  I loved Beverly Hills 90210. I especially liked the episodes they ran in the summer and featured The Beverly Hills Beach Club when Jim and Cindy had a cabana, Brandon was a cabana boy and Andrea was a camp counselor.

Image result for beverly hills 90210 beach club

I loved Melrose Place even more, at least in the beginning. Towards the end of the show, it changed so much that I lost interest, 

One of the best scenes was when Kimberly ripped off the wig to reveal that scar!

Image result for melrose place kimberly scar

Honored Contributor

@lmt wrote:

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

@AngelPuppy1  I loved Beverly Hills 90210. I especially liked the episodes they ran in the summer and featured The Beverly Hills Beach Club when Jim and Cindy had a cabana, Brandon was a cabana boy and Andrea was a camp counselor.

Image result for beverly hills 90210 beach club

I loved Melrose Place even more, at least in the beginning. Towards the end of the show, it changed so much that I lost interest, 

One of the best scenes was when Kimberly ripped off the wig to reveal that scar!

Image result for melrose place kimberly scar

@lmt 

Oh -- for sure!  This stuff was great, right?

And here's another blast from the past --- Knot's Landing!!!!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin