Honored Contributor

Re: BETTY BRODERICK STORY ON REELZ

It takes two to tango from what I remember...   for a man  to blame a woman for having children before the he was ready for a family?  Seriously? Then HE better control himself.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Betty always struck me as a narcissist.  She has no remorse and never cared how her actions afffected others, including her own children. 

Esteemed Contributor

@cotton4me wrote:

Betty always struck me as a narcissist.  She has no remorse and never cared how her actions afffected others, including her own children. 

Exactly!!

Honored Contributor

@Nataliesgramma wrote:

@cotton4me wrote:

Exactly!!

A true sociopath.

Honored Contributor

I really enjoy watching this series, "Murder Made Me Famous". Shortly after this show there was a repeat airing about Lorena Bobbitt on "Scandal Made Me Famous". That was good, too.

Reelz Channel seems to limit their commercials...another good thing about this channel.Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I was working for a law firm in San Diego when those murders happened.  Daniel was the President of the Bar Association at the time I believe and wow - when news broke, it was insane.  Everyone knew Daniel.  Everyone was shocked and saddened until news of everything that had happened came out.  If anyone deserved it, it was Linda, who harassed Betty on a daily basis sending her ads for facelifts.  She was a b---ch!  Then, a male friend of mine actually videotaped the interview between Betty and Oprah at the prison.  He kept it a secret from me and one weekend he asked me to dinner and said he had a present for me.  I opened it up and it was a picture of Betty and Oprah he had taken at the filming.  Not sure if I still have that photo.  One weekend we drove by the Broderick house and couldn't believe none of the neighbors heard the shots - the houses were so close together. I felt bad for Betty.  I think she just reached her breaking point. 

Honored Contributor

I always wonderd how she got into the house, it must have been wired with alarms.

Honored Contributor

it was a VERY interesting show......and they didnt portray ANY of them in a good light.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@cotton4me wrote:

I totally agree.  To this day she thinks she was justified to kill her husband and his girlfriend.  She destroyed her children's lives and she went totally off the rails in her behavior.  She was and is crazy.

Honored Contributor

I had no idea Betty wrote a book.................

Betty Broderick: Telling on myselfApr 3, 2015
by Betty Broderick
NEW-Betty-Broderick-Telling-on-Myself-by-Betty-Broderick-Paperback-Book-Englis
CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT