Honored Contributor

BETTY BRODERICK STORY ON REELZ

I'm recording it now.....................I'm sure it will be repeated.

Good ole' Betty and her prairie justice.................not condoning what she did.....................Her husband was horrible-any sane woman would have had a hard time dealing with what he did to her.

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Honored Contributor

Re: BETTY BRODERICK STORY ON REELZ

I watched it.  Around 11:00p tonight, I will be watching the mini series which is burned onto a personal DVD.

=======

Can't say I agree w/what Betty did but I understand!

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

I watched it.  Around 11:00p tonight, I will be watching the mini series which is burned onto a personal DVD.

=======

Can't say I agree w/what Betty did but I understand!

@Mz iMac  Betty really is something.  I guess she came up for parole last January and the parole hearing lasted 11hours!  They denied Betty Parole as they felt she still had no remorse for the two murders.  She can not apply for parole again now for 15 years when she will be 85.

I say throw away the key!  

Honored Contributor

i will watch it at 11pm.......right now they have lorena bobbitt on.

did they actually have the mini-series on or is this something new?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@catlover wrote:

I'm recording it now.....................I'm sure it will be repeated.

Good ole' Betty and her prairie justice.................not condoning what she did.....................Her husband was horrible-any sane woman would have had a hard time dealing with what he did to her.

I've always been sympathetic towards her, she was wrong with what she did but her ex-husband treated her terribly and his wife(?) did too. I feel that she truly snapped and that she wasn't too strong to begin with.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

WHAAAAT!!!!!  You never saw the mini series? faint.gif

It's on YouTube...

Part I https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VNLwdmmRdA

Part II - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGaz-yfy4vs

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

Won't be watching.  I remember the story.  He told her not to get pregnant as he didn't want children.  She knew this before they married.  He had to get his schooling done and career started. 

So, what did she do?  She had a much unwanted child by the father.  Then she had another.  He couldn't stand her and her self serving ways. 

There are many men that way - they don't want children.  Many women who don't listen and learn then things happen.  He wanted a divorce and a life away from her.  She wanted what she wanted and then did what she did.  It was convenient to play hurt, abused, and dumped.  He was not the man for her from the get go.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Trusted Contributor

I remember Meredith Baxter in the tv movie playing the role of Betty Broderick.

She portrayed the character as a jealous nut case.

But held my attention none the less.

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

WHAAAAT!!!!!  You never saw the mini series? faint.gif

It's on YouTube...

Part I https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VNLwdmmRdA

Part II - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGaz-yfy4vs

@Mz iMac

yes, i have seen the mini-series, but i thought that this thread was saying that the mini series was being rerun on reelz channel tonight. there IS a betty broderick story on, but it is not the mini-series from years  ago. getting ready to watch it at 11pm to see what it is all about.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@Puzzle Piece wrote:

Won't be watching.  I remember the story.  He told her not to get pregnant as he didn't want children.  She knew this before they married.  He had to get his schooling done and career started. 

So, what did she do?  She had a much unwanted child by the father.  Then she had another.  He couldn't stand her and her self serving ways. 

There are many men that way - they don't want children.  Many women who don't listen and learn then things happen.  He wanted a divorce and a life away from her.  She wanted what she wanted and then did what she did.  It was convenient to play hurt, abused, and dumped.  He was not the man for her from the get go.

i dont remember that he didnt want children.

there is an easy way for a MAN to avoid having children if he isnt ready for them......actually two very easy ways.

didnt they have FOUR children together?