Honored Contributor

Re: BETTER CALL SAUL SEASON 4 MONDAY 8/6/18 AMC

@sommertime wrote:

So is anyone still watching? Last nights show, "Pinata" was interesting showing the step up of building the secret lab. Finally in the last 5 minutes, I understood the episode title of the show. Woman LOL

@sommertime  I am.  I got the feeling Saul and Kim would be breaking up due to her new venture,as he had to leave the room after she told him and looked very pained.

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl Yes, that break up was slowly coming into play. Still not quite understanding Jimmy selling phones from the trunk of his car, I know he needs cash to hold him over until he gets his law license back. Seems risky to me, on the street late at night & dealing with who knows....

One thing that seems to be missing so far is the wise-cracking one liners. Hope this picks up more when be becomes Saul.

Honored Contributor

@sommertime wrote:

@mousiegirl Yes, that break up was slowly coming into play. Still not quite understanding Jimmy selling phones from the trunk of his car, I know he needs cash to hold him over until he gets his law license back. Seems risky to me, on the street late at night & dealing with who knows....

One thing that seems to be missing so far is the wise-cracking one liners. Hope this picks up more when be becomes Saul.

@sommertime  I can say the one liners will be back since they were in Breaking Bad, but I agree, Saul isn't so funny right now, but then he is dealing with his bad situation.  I thought it was cool when he scared those lousy boys, lol.

Honored Contributor

@sommertime wrote:

I know he needs cash to hold him over until he gets his law license back. Seems risky to me, on the street late at night & dealing with who knows....

In BB, his clients were all "criminals"  being a defense atty.  The criminals he meets up this season are all his first clients.  They started his "defense criminal lawyer" (how to hide illegal $$$ through loopholes legally) career.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

I love this show. Those who have watched "Breaking Bad" know which character will be dropped. I will miss that person.

Honored Contributor

You want a CRIMINAL lawyer

Just a quick clip if you want to see Jesse Pinkman explaining to Walter White that what he wants is a CRIMINAL lawyer.

Saul's wisecracks

If you want to hear some of those great lines, they're all here in this clip.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

@just bee wrote:

You want a CRIMINAL lawyer

Just a quick clip if you want to see Jesse Pinkman explaining to Walter White that what he wants is a CRIMINAL lawyer.

Saul's wisecracks

If you want to hear some of those great lines, they're all here in this clip.

@just bee  "He's a wordsmith," LOL!  Thanks for the link.  I watched the next clip and loved the way Mike explained criminal.

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@sommertime  I can say the one liners will be back since they were in Breaking Bad, but I agree, Saul isn't so funny right now, but then he is dealing with his bad situation.  I thought it was cool when he scared those lousy boys, lol.

@mousiegirl Yes, that last 5 minutes of the show was great! The little punks got what they deserved. Of course, in good old Saul fashion. lol

Honored Contributor

Did anyone watch this week?  I thought it was a very good episode.  I hate to see Kim and Jimmy drifting apart.  She's probably my favorite person on the show.  I don't want her to ever leave the show.  What was she doing at the end of the show in the office supply store?  Then did she call Jimmy?  Any ideas?

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Seven down, three to go.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~