Respected Contributor

Re: BETTER CALL SAUL SEASON 4 MONDAY 8/6/18 AMC

@mousiegirl  I saw that Directv has the other seasons on demand...I am stuck on catching up with the last season of criminal minds and blue bloods..I may watch the season premier with the hubby just to see if it's something I would like...I am also binge watching Siren (found it for free online)...thank goodness for the ability to tape shows and the Internet. I will check out eBay...I have never purchased anything from that site..

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Netflix has all the seasons, plus a free trial of all of their shows and movies.

Didn't watch Breaking Bad when it aired - would I still be able to understand and enjoy Better Call Saul starting with its 1st episode?

Thanks.

Super Contributor

@mousiegirl

Hi ya MG......I love love love Better Call Saul. Super excited for tomorrow's season opener. Better call Saul takes place before Breaking Bad. I think this will be the season we see a full blown "Saul" verses "Jimmy". He's been staddling a fine line between the two personalities for awhile now. Woman Surprised

Honored Contributor

@Coopsmommy wrote:

@mousiegirl

Hi ya MG......I love love love Better Call Saul. Super excited for tomorrow's season opener. Better call Saul takes place before Breaking Bad. I think this will be the season we see a full blown "Saul" verses "Jimmy". He's been staddling a fine line between the two personalities for awhile now. Woman Surprised

@Coopsmommy  I am fascinated seeing what took place before BB.

Honored Contributor

@feline groovy wrote:

Netflix has all the seasons, plus a free trial of all its shows and movies.

Didn't watch Breaking Bad when it aired - would I still be able to understand and enjoy Better Call Saul staring with its 1st episode?

Thanks.

@feline groovy  Breaking Bad is fantastic.  In Better Call Saul, we are seeing what took place before Breaking Bad, and I am fascinated.  Actually, you may be better off watching Saul first, then maybe you will be intrigued enough to watch Breaking Bad, lost sleep binging BB, lol, even though it was on DVD, couldn't stop watching.

Honored Contributor

There is someone on Better Call Saul that is NOT in BB.

So I hope it is a very long time before BCS morphs into BB

Spoiler
Kim Wexler does not appear at any time in BB
But I did like seeing when/how Francesca got hired.
Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@feline groovy wrote:

Netflix has all the seasons, plus a free trial of all its shows and movies.

Didn't watch Breaking Bad when it aired - would I still be able to understand and enjoy Better Call Saul staring with its 1st episode?

Thanks.

@feline groovy  Breaking Bad is fantastic.  In Better Call Saul, we are seeing what took place before Breaking Bad, and I am fascinated.  Actually, you may be better off watching Saul first, then maybe you will be intrigued enough to watch Breaking Bad, lost sleep binging BB, lol, even though it was on DVD, couldn't stop watching.

@mousiegirl  I totally agree about Breaking Bad. Loved it. DH and I would stay up waaaay too late  - “just one more”. We did that with Making of a Murderer as well. 

Honored Contributor

Well, last night while watching season 3, Saul was born, lol, mystery solved.

Honored Contributor

@software wrote:

There is someone on Better Call Saul that is NOT in BB.

So I hope it is a very long time before BCS morphs into BB

Spoiler
Kim Wexler does not appear at any time in BB
But I did like seeing when/how Francesca got hired.

@software  Yes, I noticed that, so will have to wait to see the answer.

Super Contributor

I cannot wait!  best show on !  long wait for season 4!