Honored Contributor

Re: BETTE DAVIS FEST THURSDAY 8:30 A.M. EASTERN, TCM

I thought the Bette Davis/Perry Mason was NOT her best role.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Esteemed Contributor

she's my most all time favorite!!

I wish I could find a dvd/bluray set with all her movies in one  

Honored Contributor

Agreed, @Mary Bailey ,  they should come out with some deluxe compilation of all her films-- that would be fabulous.  They could have some extras with it like critics discussing her work, and interviews with her and her peers....    Am surprised no one has done that yet.

Honored Contributor

@Oznell wrote:

Agreed, @Mary Bailey ,  they should come out with some deluxe compilation of all her films-- that would be fabulous.  They could have some extras with it like critics discussing her work, and interviews with her and her peers....    Am surprised no one has done that yet.

Bette Davis worked for numerous studios. So it would be quite a task to get all the different studios to work together to put together a collection of her movies.

But look what I found -

"The Bette Davis Collection Volume 3” - Six Fully Restored And New To DVD Titles From Warner Home Video On April 1"
The six-disc gift set will include six fully restored titles: “In This Our Life,” “The Old Maid,” “All This, and Heaven Too,” “The Great Lie,” “Deception” and “Watch on the Rhine.” The Collection also celebrates the success of Volumes 1 and 2 wherein these two previously released classic collections will now feature the same newly designed packaging being introduced with this latest release. “The Bette Davis Collection Volume 3” will sell for $59.92 SRP and the order due date is February 26, 2008. 

Honored Contributor

Thanks for that heads-up, @drizzellla --  they sound really good!