Respected Contributor

Re: BELOW DECK THAILAND 2019

Wasn't Alexis the religious housewife? She was something on the show. I bet Bravo paid for her cruise. I will say I love the show and Thailand is beautiful. Love to see all the countries when I watch Below Deck. 

Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

did anyone watch tonights show 1/13/19?

alexis (formerly of RHOOC) is putting on a good show for the cameras and for her EX, dont you think? Smiley Wink

Yes, just finished watching.  I agree with you about Alexis and the new beau, she was laying it on hot n heavy for the cameras.  She seems more into him than he into her.  When she said I Love You to him he didn't say anything back and even turned his head and looked to the side.

Was a mistake bringing Rhylee back.  Who COULD get along with her?  She refused to tie the correct knots and is so ornery to her co-workers.  Now she's getting all the crummy jobs, which I understand would tick her off, but from Day 1 she's been mouthing off to someone and causing scenes.  She needs to stay on her Alaskan fishing vessel.

I think Brian is a nice guy.  He genuinely liked Courtney, but she's kinda snooty.  Even after their horrible drink date he still liked her.  And whats w/Tanner and all the ladies?  He's just a drunk and I don't find him that good looking.  Kate must really be desperate to continue her interest in him.  Yuck!!!  Kevin is an odd one but he does his job, no more, no less.  Simone now has to see Tanner and Kate getting chummy after he had his way with her.  Don't know how she can stand it.  She's a good example of someone being very educated (Math Major) yet has no common sense.

Not liking Captain Lee.  I like Captain Sandy better.  Captain Lee is all bark and no bite.  And that's my 2 cents!! 

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Respected Contributor

I like Capt Lee & Capt Sandy two different Capt's but the crew can be something to handle. So if the Chef is out with his back hope Ben comes back. I like Ben. Kate(to me) seems standoffish. 

Honored Contributor

@jellyBEAN wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

did anyone watch tonights show 1/13/19?

alexis (formerly of RHOOC) is putting on a good show for the cameras and for her EX, dont you think? Smiley Wink

Yes, just finished watching.  I agree with you about Alexis and the new beau, she was laying it on hot n heavy for the cameras.  She seems more into him than he into her.  When she said I Love You to him he didn't say anything back and even turned his head and looked to the side.

Was a mistake bringing Rhylee back.  Who COULD get along with her?  She refused to tie the correct knots and is so ornery to her co-workers.  Now she's getting all the crummy jobs, which I understand would tick her off, but from Day 1 she's been mouthing off to someone and causing scenes.  She needs to stay on her Alaskan fishing vessel.

I think Brian is a nice guy.  He genuinely liked Courtney, but she's kinda snooty.  Even after their horrible drink date he still liked her.  And whats w/Tanner and all the ladies?  He's just a drunk and I don't find him that good looking.  Kate must really be desperate to continue her interest in him.  Yuck!!!  Kevin is an odd one but he does his job, no more, no less.  Simone now has to see Tanner and Kate getting chummy after he had his way with her.  Don't know how she can stand it.  She's a good example of someone being very educated (Math Major) yet has no common sense.

Not liking Captain Lee.  I like Captain Sandy better.  Captain Lee is all bark and no bite.  And that's my 2 cents!! 

@jellyBEAN, what is going on with Kate and Tanner is a testament to the kind of person she is.  She might not like Simone but she knows Simone and Tanner have been together.  She knows Simone was upset about what happened with him.  She's a witch.  And she needs to lay off the lip fillers.

I posted on another thread that I was embarrassed for Alexis.  She came off like a real dope.  I believe she is still dating that guy she was with.

And just in case you want to make a purchase, that pineapple bag she had and the hat she was wearing is from her Glitzy Bella line.  ROFLOL

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva   I was wondering what was going on w/Kate's mouth.  I think she always had a full mouth but it has been looking more swollen.  It's such a distraction when looking at her, all I can see are those large swollen looking lips.  I wonder if she is carrying on w/Tanner to hurt Simone because she doesn't like her.  Boy that is just plain mean. 

I don't know which chief stew is worse.  Kate or Hannah.  They both seem very mean and not much of a sense of humor.  They even seem mean or angry towards the guests.

Frequent Contributor

I don't condone Rhylee's outburst when she came back or how mouthy she gets sometimes, but I think it would be incredibly frustrating to work with the deckhands when they're all a clique that you're not a part of. They exclude her from some of the jobs and from being part of the "deck crew bros." That's got to hurt.

Plus, Ashton, who is her supervisor, should not have poisoned them about her before she even got there. And, his treatment of her has not be professional. 

I like Captain Lee and Captain Sandy; they're really different.

I also like Kate's sassiness, although she can be harsh at times.

This week's charter primaries are cringe-worthy.

Last week we had a charter guest from Bravo's Southern Charm and this week from Housewives. I wonder if they're having trouble getting guests to charter the boat or this is simply cross-promoting shows?

Respected Contributor

Finished viewing episode of 1/21.  More of the same.  Next week will be the last charter so the season is winding down.  Kevin seems to be stepping it up in his galley even with having hurt his back.  Not sure about next week though.

Rhylee sure doesn't fit in with these guys, but she got off to a bad start with them.  Did Ashton poison their thoughts of her?  I think he was willing to make a go of it, but knew how volatile she was, and just gave up on her.  And the others followed suit.  Tonight she even had it in for Kate (and I thought they were friends?).

Courtney sure is a whiner.  Run Brian Run!!  Tanner is a sleezeball.  The way the guys were talking to him about getting w/Kate was gross.  If Kate has ANY brains, she'll not hook up w/Tanner.  If she does, she's really a foolish woman and will look foolish on national TV.  I think she'll see reality and not go thru w/it, despite how she feels about Simone.  As far as girl code goes, imo, Kate is breaking girl code, despite how she is dismissing it because Simone and Tanner are no longer currently seeing each other romantically. 

Hard to know if this is "normal" behavior, esp. at the end of the night and Captn. Lee came out reprimanding them about the noise.  By the way how do they get the poison out of the scorpions so they are edible? Maybe these are poisonless scorpions?

I wonder if they will have a reunion?  I'm sorta doubtful as it seems like they are really divided and they are all from different countries.  I don't think there was a reunion with the last Below Deck - Med season.

Honored Contributor

@jellyBEAN ,

On WWHL Andy said the Reunion is in Feb.

I agree that Kate broke girl code with Simone. 

My opinion of Kate really went down the tubes when she asked Ryhlee if she minded if she and Tanner hooked up in her bunk while Rhylee was in there. 

The morals of these people are just something I can't wrap my head around.

I think Capt. Lee coming to the door shirtless was planned.

Esteemed Contributor

I am worried Kevin will stumble off the deck and drown after one of their nights out.

Valued Contributor

Hi, Dreamon.......Kate definitely broke girl code.  I can't imagine behaving in that way.  Asking Rhylee that question about the hook up was really gross to me.  I wonder about these people......