Honored Contributor

Below Deck 10/07/19 Season Premiere SEASON7!

9pm et BRAVO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTqQG3JWtz8

who will be watching? i bet the sights will be breathtaking.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Re: BELOW DECK THAILAND 2019

I'll be watching!  Captain Lee is back w/Kate as chief stew and we shall see who the newbies are and most importantly - who is the chef?

Looking forward to the scenery of Thailand and what type of guests would be vacationing there.

Is Below Deck Med not having a Reunion?  Their final show was last Monday. 

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

I've pretty much moved away from both the Below Deck franchises... They began to seem so pat and, for me, began to drag... I pretty much skipped BD-Med for most of the season, not finding the cast all that interesting and most of the guests pretty disgusting... Who knows, I might check back in one day, but not particularly interested in the Thailand experience...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

I hope the Below Deck Med has a reunion.  I was thinking it was going to be on tonight.  I want an update on some things. 

I am looking forward to the Thailand shows.  Although I don't like the commercials they are airing for it......don't need to see Captain Lee dancing.

Frequent Contributor

No reunion, which I will miss.  It was mentioned on WWHL with Andy Cohen when a few of the crew members were guests.  

Honored Contributor

I'm hoping the whole crew has grown up and don't feel the need to get plastered on their nights off.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm psyched....BD is my favorite show.  The previews look interesting and, of course, the scenery is beyond breathtaking.  

I was really bummed that BDM didn't have a reunion.  From all that I've read, nobody knows why other than speculation.  

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

i was disappointed that there was no reunion also.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

i was disappointed that there was no reunion either.

Ditto that!

I kept looking through the guide for the show (BDM) and for Andy's show, since some of them have been on his show, and never found anything.

I think one thing I wanted to know about was that initial chef they had this season who, it seems, wasn't actually a chef at all.   That whole thing was pretty squirrely.

Haven't watched E01 of this new season of BD yet, but am looking forward to a new season but in the previews they never showed the chef.   I keep hoping it's Ben but he sounds like he's not doing yacht cheffing  so much anymore.

Honored Contributor

Add me to the list of those bummed about no reunion.  I kind of figured by the stuff revealed by crew members when they were on WWHL that there wouldn't be a reunion. I haven't seen a reason why though.

I'll tape this but it's competing against Street Outlaws No Prek Kings on Discovery which I'm a huge fan of so that's probably going to win.  LOL